2.5

One night passed,

  When he woke up the next day, Shi Qing's whole body was sore and limp. A certain man who hadn't left yet quickly rubbed his waist. After all, if he didn't take good care of himself, his future benefits would be gone, and Qi Xuan couldn't do it. Such stupid things happen.

 In the next two days, every night Shi Qing would be pulled to bed by a man who had sex with him and take care of him.

  The secret guards outside not only went to give Xiaocui a sleeping pill every night, but also hid in the trees and watched while listening to the exciting sound.

  The day finally came when Qi Yuan came out of the palace and met Shi Fan in the plot. Shi Qing stretched out his foot and kicked him. Qi Xuan, who was making trouble on him, looked at him with slightly red eyes and said: "Why don't you take me with you now? Get out, if you disturb my plan, you will never get into my bed again."

  Qi Xuan made a mental note of Qi Yuan Shifan who disturbed the intimacy between him and his little lover. He gently changed Shi Qing's clothes and walked towards a secret passage out of the palace that only he knew.

  As for Shi Fan outside the palace, after receiving the news from his spy in the palace that Qi Yuan would leave the palace tonight, he specially changed into white clothes embroidered with orchids, holding a fan with a smile on his face. With a perfect smile, he left the Shangshu Mansion with his two servants.

  Tonight will be the first step for him to have a better life in the future. When he succeeds, he will be one person above ten thousand people.

 "Baby, put this on."

  Before setting off, Qi Xuan took out a white mask from somewhere and handed it to Shi Qing.

  Shi Qing looked at the golden mask in his hand, smiled and put the mask on his face without saying a word.

  Qi Xuan looked at Shi Qing's beautiful eyes and the lips that he had bitten carefully not long ago. He resisted the impulse in his heart. If he came again today, he would disturb Qing Qing's plan. , I guess I really can't climb out of bed for a while.

  After leading the people out of the palace, Qi Xuan led them directly to the back. There was obviously an ordinary wall. When Qi Xuan pressed it somewhere, the wall unfolded even though there was no sound, revealing a From the outside, there are some dark passages.

  Before going in, Qi Xuan warned with some worry: "The light inside Qingqing is not that bright, so you must hold my hand tight later, you know? I will feel bad if you are injured somewhere."

  "Okay." Shi Qing nodded and the two held their hands tightly together. The warmth that belonged to each other spread, which not only warmed his hands, but also made Shi Qing's heart feel very comfortable.

  The two walked into this secret passage. The road inside was much wider than expected. It was more than enough for two people to walk side by side. And the light was just as Qi Xuan said, the orange light was not It was so bright, but it was enough for Shi Qing to clearly see the back of the person holding him in front of him.

  No matter which world he is in, Qi Xuan is very tall, with broad shoulders, and a chest that always gives him a sense of warmth and fullness, just like in his original world.

  Sometimes he would lie in a man's arms with his shrunken prototype, and he would tell himself interesting things that he had never heard or seen before in a gentle voice.