2.6

Because of the festival today, there were no people on other small streets and it seemed quiet.

  Qi Xuan looked at the people around him and asked, "Qingqing, are you happy today?"

  Shi Qing nodded: "Well, I'm very happy. I have never seen such a lively scene, especially spending it with you."

  What he said was all true, but Qi Xuan didn't know that Qi Xuan felt distressed. When he was checking the information, he learned that the baby was not doing well in that mansion. Who knew that he was not allowed to go out? It was just a small holiday. , which made him feel so novel.

  Qi Xuan suppressed his hatred for Shi's family and squeezed Shi Qing's soft hand, "In the future, whenever I have the chance, I will take you to visit various places, so that you can see a lot of beautiful scenery and delicious food. "

  "Okay, you're so kind to me." Shi Qing smiled at Qi Xuan in a very affectionate tone.

  Qi Xuan's eyes darkened and his voice was a little hoarse, "Baby, do you remember what you just said?"

  What did you say? Shi Qing thought about it in his mind, as if he remembered something, his face suddenly turned red, and he muttered, "Why don't you take me back quickly? It's already this hour."

  "As you command, my husband."

  Qi Xuan's tone was full of smiles, and he led Shi Qing back to the palace faster.

  After the two returned to Shi Qing's house, Qi Xuan closed the door, and still asked the secret guard who had been standing guard to continue to watch the wind and watch Xiao Cui to prevent her from waking up.

  The secret guard did not dare to go against Qi Xuan's wishes, and could only continue to do the task of guarding sadly.

  The room was already out of control when the two of them collided with each other, savoring each other's taste.

  Qi Xuan looked at Shi Qing, who had a pale face in his arms, and kissed him from his forehead to the bottom. He chuckled and said, "My baby, you are so sweet."

  Shi Qing's heart was filled with only the man in front of him. He hugged him tightly and went to that happy place with him.

  At this time, in the imperial study room, Qi Yuan felt a little tired after returning from the palace. Especially thinking of Shi Fan, his already bad complexion became even worse. It was because of his negligence that he thought Shi Fan was... A person he could befriend, and he even thought of marrying him as his concubine.

  No, he was originally his concubine, but the old fox in the fashion book was reluctant to let go of his youngest son and gave him the legitimate son of his original wife.

  Qi Yuan didn't like the Shi family, so he naturally didn't have a good impression of Shi Qing. He didn't even look at Shi Qing when he was sent to the palace, and just ordered him to live in a place like Huangdian. After thinking about this, he felt It was rare for him to feel a little guilty. After all, Qing Ye was really pitiful at that time. It would be better to go and see him after the morning session.

  When Shi Qing woke up early in the morning, Qi Xuan had already left. Not only that, he also prepared toiletries and breakfast for him.

  When he ate it, the food was still hot, and the portion was taken into account Xiao Cui's portion.

  When Xiaocui saw these foods that were obviously from outside the palace, she didn't ask any more questions. After all, sometimes it's not always best to ask about something.