3.5 (end)

"Qingqing." Chu Mo lowered his head and called the person in his arms.

  "What's wrong?" Shi Qing looked up from Chu Mo's arms with some reluctance.

  Chu Mo opened his mouth to say something, but in the end he said nothing. He just gently touched the young man's soft hair.

  Shi Qing, who had his head touched, just enjoyed it obediently.

  Bai Ruo had been quietly watching the situation behind them. When she saw the two people's behavior as if no one was watching, she was filled with hatred, especially towards Shi Qing.

  If it weren't for him, not only would I be able to talk to Chu Mo now, but I would also be able to create a good and considerate image among other classmates.

  But all this was ruined by this damn Shi Qing.

  Shi Qing was playing with Chu Mo's palm. After his daily instructions, his wounds were already recovering.

  Suddenly he felt a sense of malice, and when he turned around, he saw a panicked person.

  Shi Qing sneered in his heart, ignored her and continued talking to Chu Mo.

  Bai Ruo, who was almost caught, swore in her heart that one day she would make Shi Qing kneel on the ground and beg her.

  After lunch, on the way back to the dormitory, Shi Qing said that he had forgotten something, so he asked Chu Mo to wait for him in the garden downstairs.

  Chu Mo agreed.

  While waiting for Shi Qing, Chu Mo found a place to sit down, thinking of the young man's slightly blushing look just now.

  The corners of his lips curled up slightly, looking forward to Shi Qing's return.

  At this moment, a charming female voice sounded in his ears,

  "Hello, classmate Chu."

  Chu Mo heard who it was and ignored her, just maintaining his previous posture.

  "Classmate Chu?" Seeing that Chu Mo ignored her, Bai Ruo called out again.

  This time Chu Mo moved, but just walked away.

  When Bai Ruo saw this, the smile on his face became stiff and he said aggrievedly: "Classmate Chu, I just want to talk to you."

  Chu Mo hated Bai Ruo who was still following him, and said in a cold voice, "I have nothing to say to you."

  Ever since she was little, Bai Ruo has always been praised by others because of her family background and face, as well as her habit of acting, unlike now.

  I was treated like this by two people in one day.

  At this moment, her sharp eyes saw Shi Qing walking towards her, and she choked with sobs: "Classmate Chu, I know it all. In fact, you also hate Shi Qing, just because he is your deskmate. That's why you didn't say anything but still acted with him, right?"

  The moment Chu Mo heard Bai Ruo slander Shi Qing, he was about to go over and teach her a lesson.

  The sound of footsteps made him look up.

  Shi Qing has already arrived in front of him.

  This made Chu Mo panic. He didn't know if Qingqing heard Bai Ruo's words, or maybe he had misunderstood.