2.7

"Little waiter, little waiter..."

  Shi Qing was watering his flowers and plants in the courtyard when he heard Xiao Cui's voice from far away. He turned around and saw her, who had always been calm, running over for the first time.

  He put down the kettle in his hand and said, "What happened? You are in such a hurry."

  Xiao Cui first looked around, and then after her breathing became stable, she closed the door first and then came back and said to Shi Qing, "Young servant, I heard today that your brother has entered the palace."

  Shi Qing frowned when he heard this, "You mean Shi Fan?"

  "Yes." Xiao Cui nodded and said, "This is what I was told by a little sister who is a maid in another palace. She also said that my younger brother has been canonized as a nobleman by the emperor."

  Ever since he learned the identity of the waiter, in Xiao Cui's heart Shi Qing became a poor little boy whose mother died and was bullied by his father and stepmother's half-brother. After hearing the news about Shi Fan, why not hurry up and tell Shi Qing.

  It turns out that Qi Yuan has been quiet these days, but Shi Fan has entered the palace. This happened earlier than what happened in the plot. I don't know what happened?

  Shi Qing's first instinct was that his men must have had a hand in this matter.

  Xiaocui said with some sadness: "Little waiter, I think we'd better be more careful during this period. Who knows if that person will suddenly come to trouble you."

  Looking at the concern on Xiao Cui's face, Shi Qing nodded, "I understand, thank you for coming here to tell me this."

  "Young servant, you don't have to be so polite with your slave. This is what a slave should do."

  At this moment, Shi Fan, who was assigned to the same pear palace as in the plot, did not have the happiness on his face as expected. Instead, he was very gloomy. Thinking that his plan had gone wrong, Qi Yuan was not as enthusiastic about him as he was at the beginning. , I felt very irritable.

  I don't know what happened that day, but I obviously asked him to come out to express my apology for a while, and then let this man be obsessed with me. Who knew that the bottle of wine was actually drugged by someone that I didn't even realize, and both of them were poisoned? People who have taken medicine can only be fine if they solve each other's problems.

  After waking up, Qi Yuan thought it was him who had done it, and was even more unhappy with him, especially since he had asked Shi Qing to enter the palace as a substitute, and without his innocence, he had no choice but to follow him into the palace.

  At this time, a palace maid came in and reported to Shi Fantong: "Little Attendant, the prince is waiting outside with the emperor's decree."

  "I'll go out as soon as I know." Shi Fan responded impatiently. He had no expectations for Qi Yuan's imperial edict.

  When the prince saw that the person he had been waiting for finally came out, he suppressed the unhappiness in his heart and said with no trace of anger on his face: "Shi Xiaoxiao, please listen to the order."

  Shi Fan walked a few steps forward and bowed half-curly, waiting for the imperial edict.

  The prince opened his mouth and deliberately slowed down and read: "By God's blessing, the emperor has decreed that Shi Fan has excellent character and extraordinary intelligence. I like him very much. I have specially given him the word "virtue" and named him a noble servant."