3.2

After spending a peaceful morning, the bell rang for the end of school. Shi Qing looked at Chu Mo who was sitting on the table and didn't move. He leaned over and said to him: "I don't know where the cafeteria is yet, so Chu Mo, Shall I go with you?"

  Chu Mo, who was holding lunch at the table, was stunned because the young man was so close to him that he could smell the fragrance wafting from him.

  It has a sweet taste.

  "Chu Mo~"

  When Shi Qing saw no response, he shouted again.

  The young man's soft and coquettish voice made Chu Mo come out of his thoughts.

  "Okay." He agreed anyway, because he wanted to spend more time with the boy, so that even if he wanted to stay away from him in the future, he would still have good memories.

  "Then let's hurry up, I'm already hungry." As he said that, Shi Qing touched his stomach.

  Chu Mo raised his eyes and looked over. The young man's aggrieved look was so cute.

  Shi Qing, he is really cute.

  After the two left the classroom, in the corridor, the passing students were talking and laughing when they saw the new transfer student walking with Chu Mo, and their faces could not hide their surprise.

  It can be said that there is no one in this school who does not know that Chu Mo's parents are both murderers.

  Although they have nothing to do with him, they are his parents, so they should stay away from such people to ensure that he also inherits those bad genes.

  Chu Mo has long been used to these people looking at him in various ways. Usually he doesn't feel anything. After all, they are just insignificant people to him, but today he feels very uncomfortable.

  He didn't want... Shi Qing to see this.

  The unstoppable situation made the atmosphere around Chu Mo become more and more gloomy.

  until......

  A pair of soft hands held his hand tightly, interlocking with his fingers.

  "I'm so hungry, so let's hurry up."

  The steps under his feet started to move quickly as he was being led by someone. When Chu Mo looked up, what he saw was the back of Shi Qing's head.

  As the boy ran, the standing hair on his head also jumped.

  Chu Mo clenched his palms and controlled the idea of ​​​​kneading them.

  The school cafeteria has two floors. Shi Qing glanced at the almost full students on the first floor and decisively took Chu Mo to the second floor.

  Chu Mo opened his mouth to say that he could leave, but Shi Qing did not give him this chance.

  After finding a seat and sitting down, Shi Qing asked: "Chu Mo, what do you want to eat?"

  Chu Mo lowered his eyes, "You don't have to worry about me, I brought lunch."

  Although Shi Qing didn't know what his lunch was, looking at his lover's family in this life, he could guess that it wasn't much better. He was much thinner than his peers.

  "We are friends, aren't we?"

  "Today is my first day when I transfer to another school. I want to get along well with my new friends, but in your heart, you don't regard me as a friend at all."

  "I treat you to dinner because I want to thank you."

  "If you don't want to, forget it."

  Seeing the expression on the young man's face becoming more and more disappointed, Chu Mo's heart ached, and he quickly explained: "I also regard you as a friend, and I have no objection. It's just my family..."

  "The things between us have nothing to do with your family. Since you regard me as a friend, don't be polite."

  "If you say any more, I'll get angry."

  Shi Qing left this sentence and went to get food.

  After he came back, Chu Mo quickly took the dinner plate from his hand.

  Shi Qing handed Chu Mo's portion to him and said, "I don't know what you like to eat, so I just made some. I hope it will suit your taste."

  Chu Mo lowered his head and took a look. Not only were the vegetables he liked to eat, but there was also a small grid filled with meat.

  He concealed the complexity in his eyes and said to Shi Qing, "Thank you."

  "Chu Mo, there is no need to be so polite between us."

  Shi Qing said with a smile and started to eat his lunch.

  The relationship between the two was noticed by other people nearby.

  In less than a day, the whole school knew that the new transfer student from Class 4, Grade 2, was very close to Chu Mo, the murderer's son.