1.10

"Brother Xing, I think cooperation with them will ensure safety. Anyway, we will get a big reward. What do you think?"

  Xie Xing looked at him and asked, "If I say no, will you listen to me?"

  "Of course." Shi Qing answered without any hesitation. In his opinion, the cooperation was only for Xie Xing's safety, but Xie Xing didn't want to and he wouldn't force it. He must not let this person be harmed in the slightest. .

  "Mr. Zhang, go and tell them that we agree to this cooperation." Shi Qing was worried about himself, and Xie Xing would not make him sad.

  Zhang Fu has been waiting for Xie Xing to agree. Hey, he doesn't know what's going on with him. He just feels that if Shi Qing goes to say it, he will definitely agree.

  That's exactly what happens, isn't it?

  Zhang Fu walked up to Xu Shan and said, "We can cooperate, but the reward will be as you said."

  "Okay, let's go to the location of the granary together now."

  Xu Shan didn't seem surprised by this agreement. After all, this seemed like an excellent cooperation.

  The location of the granary was not far from here, so they did not choose to drive. In addition, there were no zombies around, so the group chose to walk.

  After walking for a while, Anzi made a sound.

  "It's really quiet."

  "Shut up."

  Xu Shan frowned and reprimanded, he had already felt something.

  Anzi was a little angry after being scolded. He originally wanted to retort a few words, but when he saw Xu Shan's face, he saw something and shut his mouth obediently.

  "Huhuhu..."

  At this time, a strong wind suddenly blew in the calm air, and small cyclones were also brought up on the ground.

  "careful."

  Xie Xing protected Shi Qing behind him and watched the strange wind in front of him with vigilance.

  After flying for a while, the wind, which was some distance away from them, stopped and began to speak human words.

  "Hehehehe, brother, you see they are afraid of us. Do you want to shave for a while?"

  "Stop being naughty and bring these zombies back to the adults quickly."

  "Okay, I get it." The smaller Feng said and flew towards Shi Qing and the others.

  It has already smelled it. This human being smells delicious, so his corpse must be delicious.

  Xiaofeng thought so, and made a smashing sound from his mouth.

  When Xie Xing saw that the target of this wind was actually Shi Qing, his eyes suddenly became violent, and he hit the wind with one thunderball after another.

 "My brother is a human and he beats me."

  After Xiaofeng was able to avoid him, he complained to Xie Xing aggrievedly.

  "Pfft..."

  Shi Qing has seen a lot of monsters, but he has never seen one like this, and he doesn't know how it became intelligent.

  "Who dares to laugh at me!"

  Xiaofeng, who was laughed at, felt that his young heart was going to be hurt.