1.2

Shi Qing and Xie Xing, who were selecting supplies in the mall, didn't know yet that someone outside was already watching them.

  The most important food in the apocalypse is water. After all, people can live for twenty days without eating, but they can only live for seven days without drinking water.

  Shi Qing looked at the mineral water on the shelf and threw a few of them directly into his own space.

  His move did not shy away from Xie Xing next to him.

  Xie Xing met a four-person team on the road before. They had space powers and were well protected by other team members, because space powers are now one of the rarest powers.

  It is precisely because of this that Xie Xing felt extremely complicated about Shi Qing's behavior. This man really didn't hold back anything about him, including magical herbs and spatial powers.

  I was just a neighbor for a while when I was a kid. Do I really deserve to be treated like this?

  I had clearly thought about destroying the world before, but at this moment I suppressed the dark thoughts in my heart and decided to wait. At least there was still a beautiful place.

  Shi Qing didn't know that Xie Xing would have thoughts of destruction again if he didn't pay attention. After he stored enough food for the two of them for a period of time, he turned to Xie Xing and asked, "Xie Xing, I'm going to the second floor to pick out some clothes now." Do you want to go with me?"

  "good."

  Xie Xing's clothes and the remaining supplies were all placed in the car. The car was driven away by the group of white-eyed wolves, and the only clothes he had left were the ones he was wearing.

  Nowadays, there is no electricity in the mall, so the elevator cannot be used. The two of them can only walk up. Shi Qing walks in front out of the purpose of protecting his benefactor.

  If others had done this, Xie Xing might have felt a little embarrassed. His hands and feet were not disabled and he needed to be protected by others, but Shi Qing would not have done this to him. Instead, he felt warm in his heart.

  When he was about to reach the top, Shi Qing suddenly stopped and looked around cautiously.

  Seeing him like this, Xie Xing also raised his guard, "Did you discover something?"

  Shi Qing nodded and replied: "There are zombies."

  When the system told him that there was supernatural energy in front of him, it was not just talking about those monsters.

  When he heard that there were zombies, Xie Xing clenched the sharp knife in his hand. Even though he enjoyed Shi Qing's protection, it could not hinder him.

  Click-click-click, the sound of stiletto heels sounded on the smooth floor, and then a woman wearing shopping mall work clothes appeared in front of Shi Qing and Xie Xing.

I don't know how long she has been here. The skin on her face and exposed arms has become rotten. The zombie's unique cyan skin and the body exuding a strong odor make it impossible to approach for fear of being attacked. It will spit out in a second.

  Shi Qing was born as a flower demon. Of course, she likes things that are beautiful and full of fragrance. What she hates the most is smelly things.

  Smelling the stench wafting from the female zombie, Shi Qing frowned, picked up the sharp knife in his hand and flew towards the zombie.

  Unexpectedly, the female zombie twisted her body to avoid the attack, and made intermittent sounds like a functional breakdown.