3.3

After lunch, there was still an hour of lunch break, so Shi Qing asked Chu Mo to take him to the school for a tour.

  Chu Mo has never visited this school. His previous goal was to get into a good university and stay away from this place and this city, but now...

  In the end, he couldn't bear to let Shi Qing down, so he agreed.

Fortunately, Shi Qing's purpose was just to spend more time with Chu Mo, and he didn't care too much about where they went.

  But they were already the object of everyone's curiosity and still attracted a lot of attention.

  It would be fine on normal days, but now Shi Qing hates these guys who come to disturb him and his lover, because no matter where they go, they always have strange looks and whispers.

  There was a bit of bad emotion on his face.

  This scene was seen by Chu Mo, and the light in his eyes disappeared.

  It's really annoying.

  And being seen walking with him by so many people must be embarrassing.

  "Chu Mo, let's go there."

  After observing for a while, Shi Qing finally found a place where they could talk without being disturbed.

  "good."

  The warmth of the boy's past seemed to still remain in the palm of his hand.

  Chu Mo really couldn't bear it.

  When the two came to this place, there were a lot of weeds on the ground, but Shi Qing didn't care because finally no one disturbed him and Chu Mo.

  He patted the big stone beside him and said to Chu Mo: "Come here and sit.

  Chu Mo hesitated for a moment before sitting over.

  As soon as he sat down, he felt an extra weight on his body. When he turned around, he found Shi Qing clinging to him.

  "Shiqing..."

  He shouted in a low voice.

  "Um?"

  Chu Mo's eyes flashed with struggle, and finally he regained his composure, "Those people are right, it won't do any good for you to be close to me, so don't pay attention to me anymore. I will find the teacher when I go back. Move my seat somewhere else."

  "Chu Mo."

  "Chu Mo, look at me." Shi Qing looked at the person who didn't answer him, and Shi Qing asked him to look at him.

  "Do you hate me?" he asked.

  After a moment of silence, facing Shi Qing who was stubborn about getting an answer, Chu Mo still gave him an answer, "I don't hate you."

  "Since this is not enough, what do other people's opinions have to do with me."

  "I am me, they are them, don't put other people's thoughts on me, you hear me."

  "If you do this again, I will really get angry."

  After Shi Qing finished speaking, in order to show that he would be angry, he turned his back to Chu Mo.

  Chu Mo looked at the angry young man and sighed in his heart, how cute he is.

  He never forgets to coax people, "It's my fault. Qingqing, please don't be angry with me."

  "It's okay if I don't want to be angry. You have to treat me to skewers after school tonight."

  "Okay, I'll treat you."

  "Then it's settled."

  "Okay, let's go back, it's time for class."

  Shi Qing muttered, holding Chu Mo's hand, and the two of them walked to the classroom.

  Chu Mo looked at the young man's back and thought in his heart that as long as he would not leave him, it didn't matter if he was just regarded as a 'friend'.

  What Shiqing didn't know was that the person he hated the most was about to come to their class.