1.11 (end)

After some time passed, Shi Qing had completely adapted to life in this base.

  And among them, the researchers in the base have already conducted new research on the zombie virus|virus.

  I think it won't be long before there is hope for medicine.

  Due to the limitations of heaven, the system cannot directly give the potion to Shi Qing, but he can tell the ingredients and give it to him.

  On this day, when Xie Xing and the others went on a mission, Shi Qing did not go because he had something important to do today.

  "Okay, I will stay in the base and take good care of Xiao Yuan, so you don't have to worry." Shi Qing kissed Xie Xing, who looked a little ugly, and coaxed him.

  He actually didn't want to be separated from him, but no one in the small world could know about the things he helped, otherwise it would be considered a violation of the rules.

  Xie Xing said in a deep voice: "Then you must take care of yourself. If you encounter something you can't handle, just contact me, you know?"

  "good."

  After seeing the person off, Shi Qing returned to the villa and looked at Zhang Yuan who was sleeping soundly on the bed. After asking the system to help him keep an eye on the person, he drank the invisibility potion it gave him and used his special power to pass through the wall directly. And out.

  He walked straight to the institute and dropped a piece of grass outside the door of the innermost room on the third floor.

  After doing these things, he went back.

  Click.

  When Xu Cai opened the door and was about to go to the cafeteria for lunch, he discovered something on the ground.

  It was a green plant, and there was a note next to it that said,

  "This is the main ingredient that can eliminate the zombie virus."

  If other people had seen it, they would probably think it was just a joke, but Xu Wen has always been careful and conscientious in his work. This is why Shi Qing chose him after learning about the personalities of all the researchers.

  Xu Cai bent down to pick up the plant from the ground and put it on the research table. After finishing the bottle of milk on the table, he stopped eating and started researching directly.

  For him, if this plant is really useful, it will be a good thing for mankind all over the earth. Of course, even if it fails, he will just skip lunch for a day.

  Night falls,

  In an abandoned and deserted city that now takes six or seven days to reach by car from the base of City F.

  In a villa that seemed to have been abandoned for a long time, a young man, completely covered in black robes, sat on a large chair, tapping his fingers and tapping his toes on the ground.

  "So, you found out that Shi Qing and Xie Xing are already living in F City, right?"

  "Yes sir, what should we do next?"

  The young man stood up from the chair, his shoes making a clicking sound on the smooth marble floor. He looked out the window, where there was a bright white moon hanging high in the sky, which looked bright in the dark night. Extremely bright.

  Facing the white moonlight, the young man took off his hat, revealing his red eyes.

  "It's time to meet those two people."