1.4

When Xie Xing returned, Shi Qing was standing outside, feeding milk powder to the baby in his arms with awkward movements.

  "You're back." Shi Qing smiled and continued to coax the baby, "Be good, your obedient brother will give you milk powder."

  The baby didn't know if he understood what Shi Qing said, but a smile appeared on his little face, which had not yet grown teeth.

  It was the first time to see such a human being, Shi Qing found it quite strange.

  "Xiao Yuan."

  At this time, Mr. Zhang, who was one step behind, came over in a hurry.

  "This is your child. He kept crying, so I took him out of the car and made him some milk powder to drink."

  Of course, the system showed him a tutorial on how to make milk powder.

  "Oh, by the way, this is for you too."

  Shi Qing handed the half bottle of milk powder in his hand towards Mr. Zhang.

  If Mr. Zhang was originally worried about what Shi Qing would do to his son, after using his superpower to check him, he felt relieved, took the bottle and said thank you to Shi Qing.

  Shi Qing didn't speak anymore, and he turned his attention to Xie Xing.

  "I've already cooked the porridge. Just sit here and wait while I serve it to you."

  "I will do it myself, and he, Mr. Zhang, will be our companion in the future."

  Companion, Shi Qing still understood the meaning of this word. Thinking of this, he looked at Mr. Zhang with a much gentler look, "Hello, I am Shi Qing, so Mr. Zhang, do you want to come and have porridge with us?"

  Zhang Fu hadn't eaten anything from yesterday to now. He nodded under Xie Xing's cold gaze.

  It seems that the relationship between these two people is that kind of relationship, but in today's world, survival is the most important thing, and everything else is only secondary.

  Since they were now companions, after eating breakfast, Zhang Shi abandoned his car that was out of gas and took his son into Xie Xing's car.

  Shi Qing also successfully sat back next to Xie Xing.

  Zhang Fu, who put his son to sleep, said, "I can detect which road has the fewest zombies, so I will lead the way."

  This function is also one of his powers.

  Hearing this, Xie Xing glanced at him through the rearview mirror with an unclear meaning.

  Being looked at like this, Mr. Zhang felt a sudden surge in his heart, worried that he might have exposed something.

  Just when he was nervous, Xie Xing said nothing.

  Shi Qing didn't notice the hidden strange atmosphere between the two. He said, "That's really troublesome for you, Mr. Zhang."

  Rather than killing those zombies, Shi Qing preferred to stay quietly with Xie Xing.

  Zhang Fu had never been called that before. He scratched his head and said, "Shi Qing, you don't have to call me that, just call me by my name."

  "Okay." Shi Qing responded.

  Next, under the guidance of Zhang Fu, there were not many zombies on the road that several people passed by, so they did not go down but drove directly into them.