1.7

"I can feel it!"

  Shi Qing covered his heart, feeling a strange feeling coming from there, with waves of slight pain.

  When Xie Xing heard this, he looked at the place where they were now. It was a high-rise community, but it seemed that no one lived there.

  "Brother Xing, I'm pretty sure that thing is in that community."

  Shiqing didn't know how something could attract him in a place like this, but now that he had found it, he could see it with his own eyes.

  "Go and have a look."

  Xie Xing led Shi Qing and walked forward. When they reached the gate of the community, no one came out to stop them, which made them more sure that no one except them existed here.

  After Shi Qing came in, he felt a familiar atmosphere again. He raised his eyebrows and curled his lips and said, "It seems like things are getting more and more interesting."

  "Let's go." Xie Xing did not ask what he was talking about, but instead took Shi Qing into the corridor with him.

  After they entered, the weather outside that was full of coldness suddenly turned into a warm and sunny day, and the temperature suddenly became high again.

  When he came out, Shi Qing added a piece of wool for himself and Xie Xing. However, when he noticed the aura, he did not take off his clothes first. Instead, he walked in front and pulled Xie Xing up the stairs. go.

  The physiques of superpowers are inherently better than ordinary people, not to mention that Xie Xing's superpower is like having his own regulating energy, which can adjust the body's temperature to a suitable temperature.

  After walking up three flights of stairs, when Shi Qing saw a small red dot flashing not far away, his eyes flickered with a bit of fascination, "Hehe, I found you."

  After saying that, he let go of Xie Xing and chased towards the red dot.

  Xie Xing keenly noticed something was wrong with Shi Qing, hugged his waist, hugged him tightly and called in his ear: "Qingqing, wake up."

  "Qingqing..."

  When the hugged Shi Qing smelled the smell that belonged to Xie Xing, his eyes rolled, and his controlled mind also woke up.

  He covered his aching head and asked, "Brother Xing, I...what's wrong?"

  Xie Xing spoke in a deep voice about what had just happened, "You seemed to have seen something, and then you wanted to chase after it, and your mind was a little abnormal."

  When Shi Qing heard this, he turned his head to look ahead, and there was indeed a small red dot flashing there.

  He was on guard, so of course he wouldn't be controlled this time.

  "Brother Xing, I'm going there to see what it is. I've never been controlled like this before." Thinking of this, Shi Qing felt a little angry, thinking that he was almost controlled by an unknown thing. What a shame.

  "Then I'll go with you." Xie Xing didn't feel comfortable letting him go alone. As for keeping this one, who knows whether it will come back and make Shi Qing lost again in the future. It must be removed as soon as possible.

  When the two of them reached their destination step by step, the little red dot also showed its true face.

  This is a large red round-headed fruit with a very strange appearance. The whole body is actually composed of two balls.