2.1

2.1 Ancient Chapter

  Rows of majestic and splendid city walls made of red bricks surround the entire spacious palace.

  In this environment, along a gravel path that can only be passed by one person, there is a palace. However, because of its remote location and simple decoration, it makes people feel desolate for no reason.

  "Cough cough cough..." In this quiet night, the sound of a man coughing came from inside.

  The palace maid Xiaocui who was standing there looked at Shi Qing, who was sitting on the couch and his face turned red because of coughing. She was worried and anxious: "My servant, please ask the imperial doctor to come and take a look, otherwise How can you recover from your illness?" It has been several days, but the waiter still has not improved at all, which makes her not worried.

  Shi Qing shook his head: "Xiao Cui, I'm fine. If you have a good sleep tonight, you'll be fine. Besides, at this time, where can you go to ask for a medical doctor?"

  "Slave...it's all Qin Guishi's fault. If he hadn't deliberately pretended to be in pain and took the imperial doctor away, the imperial doctor would have come that day, and you would have been fine, too, little servant."

  The Qin Gui Shi in Xiao Cui's mouth is the emperor's new favorite recently. He usually sees something wrong with the little waiter. Everyone knows about this. After all, the little waiter's face can be said to be like that of no one among the concubines in the harem. Comparison of.

  "Xiao Cui, be careful what you say."

  A slightly cold voice reached her ears, and Xiao Cui realized what she had accidentally said.

  She quickly knelt down and begged for mercy: "This slave deserves to die. Please don't be angry. You are not well yet."

  Shi Qing looked at Xiao Cui who was kneeling on the ground and waved his hand: "Okay, get up. I don't blame you, but I think you know better than me what kind of place this palace is, and whether there is... ..."

  He didn't finish the rest of his words, but Xiao Cui knew what they were.

  Thinking of the worst situation that this matter would bring, she couldn't help but shudder, and quickly said at the same time: "Young servant, I will never be a slave again."

 "It's good that you know, go down, I want to rest."

  "yes."

  Xiao Cui withdrew, and Shi Qing was the only one left in the large room. He was lying on the bed, looking at the bed board embroidered with unknown carvings, his hand unconsciously placed on his heart, and he didn't know if it was him. He always felt that this place was empty, as if someone was thinking about him.

  But who is this person? The current Ninth Five Emperors didn't even have a chance to meet him after entering the palace, so he was given the title of the lowest servant and assigned to this remote place.

  Shi Qing thinks this is good, but he doesn't know what those people think.

  He hid the sarcasm in his eyes and thought to himself, after all, he came in instead of his younger brother who was favored by his family. Wouldn't it be a pity that he didn't benefit them at all, haha.

  In the Prince Regent's Palace at this moment

  The handsome man who was lying on the bed and sleeping soundly suddenly woke up from his dream and sat up from the bed.

  "Your Majesty, what happened?" A voice of inquiry came from the night watchman from the outer room.

  Qi Xuan rubbed his aching forehead and said in a cold voice: "It's okay, I don't need you to guard here, please step back."