IX

☠︎

The son of the sea-god, daughter of wisdom, daughter of death and a satyr. That's definitely an odd bunch if something. 

Morana doesn't have that much belongings. A, they wouldn't fit in the Hermes cabin and B, she simply doesn't need anything. 

Her back bag has an extra set of clothes and money Chiron gave her. 

She tries to take in as much of the camp half blood, before she'd have to leave it behind, unsure if she'd ever get to see it again. 

Hermes cabin has never looked so inviting and homey, the lake has never looked so blue and the strawberries have never smelled so delicious. 

The people have never intrigued Morana more and the soil has never seemed to slow her steps this much. 

Taking off to the air, Morana flies over the woods and to her own little palace. She crosses her legs in the air and floats down, looking over the blue lake, hoping she's going to see it again. 

Despite her slightly miserable time at camp half blood, it's the only home she's ever known. And to be honest, it's not that bad. 

She has her own personal space. Five meters to each direction to be exact. And there's people she likes. . . Annabeth who's coming with, Luke who is way too nosy for his own good, Travis and Connor the supposed future of Hermes cabin. Yeah as if. 

And Chiron. 

Sure it might be weird to have a half horse as a father figure but it's not half as bad as the devil and a god of death. 

Sighing, Morana stands up and flies to where she's meeting her quest companions. She drags her back bag lazily from her hands as she lets her wings carry her towards Thalia's tree. 

If Morana had to name one favorite thing about herself, it'd be her wings. But to be quite honest, she has no idea how they work. 

Her father mainly taught her to fly and make her wings appear. He failed to mention how they'd work wounded, how they're healed, if they can even be wounded. Also how long she's able to fly, has not been established. It took her like two weeks to get her wings to disappear and it actually takes more concentration than making them appear. 

Morana spots Luke, Annabeth, Grover, Percy and Chiron, plus their taxi driver, the head of security in camp half blood. 

Grover spots her first, the two other quest undertakers way too enthralled by Luke Castellan. Grover gives her a wave, one Morana returns.