CHAPTER ~ 6

POV :~ AARAV

I left the room and went downstairs. I stepped inside the kitchen to have a glass of water. Mumma came inside the kitchen and stood infront of me.

"Beta".

"Yes mumma".

"Aadya will sleep with me today".

"No way", I spoke in a loud voice.

"Beta, it's yours and Hridya's first night. She cannot sleep with you both".

"I don't care about these things. I agreed on having this long-wedding only because of you, else I wanted court marriage. Now don't force me for this", I said with a straight look on my face.

"Beta, just one night. You and Hridya will get time to talk alone", she said.

"I don't want to. I don't want to talk with her", I shouted.

"Don't you dare raise your voice on your mother", papa stepped inside the kitchen and shouted on me.

"Tell her not to force me",I said.

"She isn't speaking wrong", he said.

Disgusting!

"Aadya will sleep with me. If someone forces me now, I'll throw that girl outside from my room", I shouted loudly and left from there.

How can they demand this from me? Not even once since her birth, I've slept away from her. She's the apple of my eyes.

I was angry. I stepped inside my room and shut the door behind me with a loud thud. Hridya stood up from her place.

I moved towards Aadya's crib and took her in my arms.

I placed her on the bed beside me and placed pillows surrounding her.

I lied down on the bed and turned off the light. After some 15 minutes, I realized that Hridya was also in the room.

I shifted my eyes to have a look of her. She was sleeping on the sofa. She was shivering. Fuck! It's cold outside.

Although the heater was on, but blanket was still needed. She didn't had one. Out of humanity, I stood up from my place and went outside. I brought a spare blanket for her and kept it near her legs.

She didn't move. I stepped closer to her and her eyes were closed. She is shivering in her sleep!

I unfolded the blanket and placed it on her body. I came back to my place and slipped inside the blanket. I looked at my Kavu and said, "I love you sweetheart". I turned towards Aadya and patted her slowly. Soon, sleep took over me.

~~~

The next morning, I woke up early. Hridya and Aadya were still sleeping. Aadya woke up once at the middle of the night but she slept again after I patted her for some time.

I finished my morning business and went outside for jogging.

I returned after an hour. I stepped inside the room and I saw Hridya holding Aadya in her arms. Hridya was in fresh pair of clothes now. Aadya too was awake and she was playing with Hridya on the bed.

As soon as she saw me, she stood up. I signalled her to sit.

"Good morning", she wished. "Good morning", I replied.

I grabbed my clothes from the wardrobe and disappeared inside the bathroom to have a bath.

I came outside and saw that they two were still playing. I took Aadya in my arms and kissed on her forehead. My sunshine.