CHAPTER ~ 40

Do vote guys!!!!

POV :~ HRIDYA

I was caressing his back when he slept soundly.

On one side of me Aadya was sleeping and on another side Aarav ji.

His words were ringing in my mind again and again.
I know it'll be difficult for him and truly, I don't want him to pressurize his heart to accept his feelings towards me.

Everything that was happening around me in past few days was genuinely more than enough for me. I've never felt this loved before in my entire life.

Slowly in his sleep, he shifted a little downwards, only to place his head on my hands and hug me tightly around my waist.

This feeling is foreign to me.

No one has held me with this kind of love and care. For a minute, I felt as if a small child was sleeping in my arms peacefully, just like Aadya sleeps while holding me with her small hands.

Soon, I too drifted to a peaceful sleep .

When my eyes opened, the apple of my eyes were still sleeping.

I looked outside the window, the sky was coloured in the shade of orange and red as it was the time of sunset.

My eyes gazed towards Aadya.

Her actions of last night revolved around my mind. How she pushed me and Aarav ji away. I couldn't stop myself from smiling widely.

These are the things that I'll truly miss when she'll grow up. Her cute childish little voice. How she crawls all around the house. Everything.

My baby is going to turn 'one' soon. 28th April is her birthday as Nikita told me.

But I've a fear in my mind, because on the same day Kavya ji passed away. It's going to be a tough day for Aarav ji. But I also know that he must be equally excited for her birthday. Her first one!

I know it!

She tries to stand up on her own many times and I think that she'll be able to walk on her own after some months.

His body shook slightly in my arms.

I moved my gaze towards him and he opened his eyes slowly.
A gentle smile formed on his face.

I feathered my fingers over his hairs and he closed his eyes again only to mutter,

"Your touch feels so soothing."

I smiled.

Slowly he sat up on the bed while I was still lying down.

"Want to visit some place?".

"Where?", I asked.

"Anywhere you want, seashore?".

I shook my head.

"Then?".

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Want to stay back and watch some movie?".

I immediately nodded my head and he smiled widely.

"Sit back, choose the movie. I'll just use the washroom and return," I nodded my head.

He switched on the TV and moved inside the washroom.

I searched for some movie but wasn't able to find the perfect one.

I was still searching when he returned back and sat beside me.

"Found one?" I shook my head.

"Let me help. Which genre you like?".