CHAPTER ~ 54

POV :~ AARAV

POV :~ AARAV

Slow and steady, days passed by.
The hard times were finally normalising.

Hridya is finally free from plasters. Although the doctor has prescribed physiotherapy daily and she is also attending it regularly. She is able to walk on her own by taking slow steps when I'm by her side holding her arms.

It was a really tough phase of her life. At times, she used to get emotional that she had to depend on someone else for her needs.

But she never lost her strength, indeed she is a brave woman. At such a young age, she is a brave woman.

Aadya used to stay with her the entire  day, even I did my major works from home. Also at nights, I stopped worrying Nikita and made Aadya sleep with me comfortably.

The nurse, that I had appointed for her, proved to be a major support. She used to be around her all the time. Mere needs like bathing her, toiletries needs and helping her even in the middle of night to use washroom.

But the duty of feeding her was mine. Yes, because she used to show tantrums while eating healthy foods necessary for her to get strong and I couldn't compromise with that.
One death glare from me was enough to tape her mouth and eat the food silently.

Taking care of her, never seemed like a burden. Because, I am in love with her. And only now do I realise how easily she kept caring for me everytime before her accident. Because she never cared for my side of love for her. Her side of love was enough for her. And this happens only, when someone loves you truly.

Sleeping in my arms right now, she is looking like sunshine.

My sunshine.

Her lashes lying on her fluffy cheeks. Her hot breathe fanning over my chest as she is holding my torso by her hands.

Those baby pink lips of hers which I claim every night before sleeping is glistening.

I remember one night, two weeks ago, when she was constantly staring my lips but was feeling shy to kiss it on her own.

I noticed her shyness and decided to help her. When I placed my lips on hers, she sucked my lips passionately.

I know what she must be feeling, when, everytime I kiss her. Her past marriage has been a traumatic one and so, I do not initiate my actions further.

I need to go slowly with her. I need to comfort her in every situation.

It was getting late and she needed to have her medicine, so I decided to wake her up.

I caressed her arms gently and muttered,

"Get up, Hridya. See, Aadya has also woke up now."

She didn't budge.

"Wake up, my love. You need to have medicines right?".

She moved her body slowly and rubbed her eyes.