CHAPTER ~ 46

Do vote guys!!!!

POV :~ HRIDYA

I was getting ready for the party. In a henna coloured organza saree which had a medium sized dark green border designed with golden work all over the saree paired along with dark green worked blouse.

I wore my bangles, light necklace and medium weighted-earrings. I kept my hairs open and applied the vermillion on my hairline.

And after a lot of days, I also wore my anklets. I had wore it last on Jeet Ji's wedding function.

I also dressed Aadya in a beautiful yellow frock. I combed her hairs nicely and pinned it with matching coloured cute hair clips.

Now, I was only waiting for Aarav ji to arrive home soon as he had messaged me that he was on his way to home.

Some minutes passed and I heard his car's horn. I peeked through the window and there he was. He parked the car and came upstairs immediately.

He kept the things aside. I gave him his clothes to change as soon as possible as we were already getting late. He changed his dress into a white kurta along with yellow waistcoat.

We moved out and settled inside the car.

He was driving the car  and I was sitting beside him along with Aadya in my lap who seemed fascinated by the night lights and the lights of vehicles.

My eyes shifted to his hands and for the first time I noticed his veiny hands. For some reason, I found it really, hot.

Suddenly, he moved his hands towards me and placed it on my lap while his gaze was still fixed on the road.

"Paas se dekhlo."

He muttered and I broke into laugh.

He started caressing his palm on my thigh slowly and I felt a knot twisting inside my stomach.

He removed his hand to place it on the lever and then again upon my thigh.

We reached the venue after a ride of 40 minutes.

He came out first and then helped me to come out.
I corrected my saree properly and took Aadya in my arms.

He took out the gift box and bouquet of flowers from the backseat and we walked inside.

My eyes fell on Kshitij who immediately came to our escort. We side hugged each other and he shook his hands with Aarav ji.

We stepped on the stage to wish uncle and aunty. Aunty hugged me tightly and we exchanged the gratitude.

They were looking so good together.

When we stepped down, my eyes fell on the the sofa where maa and papa were sitting.

Of course, it's Papa's bestfriend's party. I knew they would come here.

I made my way towards them while he followed behind me. I touched the feet of both of them and hugged maa tightly. But to my surprise, Aarav ji just touched the feet of maa and ignored papa as if he wasn't even present there.

Di was also sitting behind them and I hugged her tightly.

"You came alone?", I asked her.

"No, he is enjoying with one of his friend, must be somewhere here. I don't care."

We laughed.

"Oh- Aadya is also here", she shifted towards her and took her in her arms.

She cooed her for sometime but Aadya again jumped into my arms.