CHAPTER ~ 34

Do vote readers!

POV ~ HRIDYA

We reached home at morning.

Everyone was already awake at home and were sitting in the hall. As I stepped inside, Nikita ran towards me and hugged me tightly first.

"Why did you not inform us before leaving Bhabhi? We were so tensed!", Aryan ji who was standing beside the sofa spoke.

"Beta, why did you go? If Aarav said you something, you should have made his complain to me. You shouldn't have just left," mumma who was sitting on the sofa said with concerned look on her face.

"I'm sorry mumma. I'll surely complain you about him next time," I smiled lightly and stole a glance towards him who laughed back after hearing me.

We all sat together. Everyone was there in the hall except our little champ, Avi who was sleeping with his grandfather in his room.

We all had our breakfast together.

After breakfast, I went to our room. Aadya was downstairs with the rest of the family.

The bedsheet looked so messy that I couldn't help myself from cleaning it immediately.

Just after I finished, Aarav ji entered inside the room and laughed,

"Bas tumhare hi wapas lautne ki intezar me tha bedsheet- kab tum aao aur issey thik karo".

"The bedsheet was just waiting for you to come back - when will you come and fix it," I laughed back.

He got dressed in his formal wears and picked his things up to leave for the office.

Before leaving he muttered, "I'll return back late, I suppose. Take care!".

I nodded my head and replied back ,"Aapbhi".

He left for his office.

I brought Aadya back to the room along with me and we both laid on the bed.

Her wound was healing at fast rate provided that we were taking her utmost care and these days she used to sleep a lot. Although, it wasn't necessary but I had decided to take her for a check up again, then only I'll remove her bandage from her head.

My entire day was spent along with Aadya, mumma, Avi and Nikita

After we had our dinner, I fed Aadya to sleep. I sat beside her to look around for some work on freelancer.

While I was busy in my laptop, Nikita came inside the room.

"Avi slept, I thought to check on you two," she laughed. Aryan ji had already returned from work, but there was no sign of Aarav ji.

I kept my laptop aside and welcomed her with a smile.

She sat on the bed beside sleeping Aadya.

She caressed her head lightly, while adoring her.

"I'm sorry Bhabhi," she said in a low voice while her eyes where fixed on Aadya.

"You don't need to be Nikita. I'm sorry that I yelled on you that day," I replied her immediately.

She shook her head slowly.

"That was my mistake Bhabhi. Mumma is getting old, I should've kept extra care of her."

"You already care a lot for her Nikita. We're humans, we cannot be perfect to handle everything at a time," I said with a smile.

She lifted her face up and smiled back.