CHAPTER ~ 57

POV :- AARAV

POV :- AARAV

It was 5, when my eyes opened.

The room was bathed in a soft, warm glow from the bedside lamp.

She was sleeping soundly in my arms. I gazed at her beautiful face, I was captivated by her beauty, even in her sleep. Her delicate features were relaxed, and a gentle smile was grazing her lips.

As if she was dreaming of something beautiful, wonderful.

I ran my fingers through her silky-textured hairs. The rise and fall of her chest with each breathe, like a comforting rhythm, lulling me into a sense of contentment.

I was feeling her warmth against me, and it filled my heart with an overwhelming love. Just two of us, wrapped in our own little world of love and tranquillity. I can't help but feel incredibly grateful for having her in my life.

I couldn't resist myself from placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

I brushed my fingers upon her cheek and she inhaled deeply in her sleep. Is my touch affecting her in sleep?

I gently caressed my fingers over her exposed neck and suddenly she moved her hand to hold my wrist.

"It's tickling me," she spoke in her lazy, sleepy voice but I found it sensual.

I gulped and traced my fingers again on the same spot, lightly.

She whined cutely, "Please."

I placed her on the bed and hovered over her. I placed a sweet kiss on her cheek and whispered in her ear while tracing my fingers on the very same spot,

"Let me kiss you here, jaan, please."

She hitched.

"Please, love," I spoke in a very low voice.

"Your voice.. Aarav ji... it's sensual .. sexy," she spoke, probably, in her sleep.

I cupped her cheek with my hand and whispered in her ear, "Are you dreaming of me, Hridya?".

She nodded her head, a bit. I grinned.

I brushed my lips on her earlobe and murmured, "What are you dreaming of, my beautiful wife?".

And.

And she moaned. Lightly. But she moaned.

And.

And I felt my morning wood rising in my pants.

"Am I kissing you in your dreams?", I asked in an almost inaudible voice.

Her lips parted and she nodded her head slightly.

"Am I touching you?".

She nodded her head again, slowly.