CHAPTER ~ 32

POV :~ HRIDYA

All the complains that I had in my heart, I spoke it out in front of him. Even about my feelings, everything.

He held my hand and sat before me on his knees. I don't know what he was trying to do. He held my chin and made me look at him.

Slowly, he held both his ears with both his fingers.

I was surprised.

I immediately held his hands and tried to stop him but he said, "Please Hridya, let me do it".

He slowly spoke,

"Maine tumhe kaha ki tum Aadya ki maa nahi ho, uske liye, I'm sorry, tumse behtar maa Aadya ko nahi mil sakti Hridya".

"Maine tumhara hath itne zor se pakra, tumhe taklif diya, I'm sorry".

"Maine tumhe aadhi raat ko tumhare hi ghar se jaane ko kaha, I'm sorry Hridya, tumhara ghar hai woh, agli baar kuch bhi hojae yeh galti dobara nahi hogi, aur agar mai gusse me bol bhi du, toh tum mujhe ussi waqt daant lagana, pura haq deta hu tumhe".

"Maine tumpe chillaya, tumhari bezzati ki, sabse badi maafi uske liye, tum meri wife ho, tumhari izzat meri izzat hai, firbhi maine tumpe chillaya, I'm so sorry Hridya. As a husband, I'm sorry to my wife. I'm so so so sorry.".

"Mujhe maaf kar do please".

My mouth was hung open after seeing his gesture. I've not seen a single men in my life apologising like this to anyone. On his knees.

I immediately got up. "Please, what are you doing Aarav ji. Get up".

He freed his ears from his hold and said, "Please let me speak some more, sit here".

He made me sit on the bed again and held both my hands in his. He was caressing the back of my hand with his thumbs.

"Hridya, pata nahi mai tumhare liye kabhii uss tarike se feel kar paunga ya nahi. Par, trust me, aaj ke baad tumhe kabhi aisa feel nahi hone doonga ki tum meri wife nahi ho. I promise you!

And we, I and Aadya are the luckiest one to have you Hridya, trust me on this. Thank you for everything that you do for us! Everything! Thank you for keeping care of us! Thank you for.... for loving us! Thank you".

[ Hridya, I don't know whether I'll be ever able to feel for you. But trust me, from now on, I'll never let you feel that you're not my wife].

His words melted my heart. Absolutely melted my heart.

I tightened my hold on his hands and made him to stand up.
I couldn't stop myself from hugging him tightly.
My hands were tightly wrapped around him and I just kept holding him feeling his warmth.

After some minutes, we seperated.

He palmed my cheek and asked, "Come to home with me".

I honestly wanted to, but I needed a break too. I wanted to stay back here for sometime, atleast for today. Everything was way too much for me to engulf.

I lowered my gaze and replied, "I don't want to".

"Are you still upset from me Hridya? I'm sorry again", he pleaded.

"No, it's not like that. I just want a break. I need some time alone".

He nodded his head.
After a pause of few minutes, he started leaving outside from the room.

My heart was beating fast.

"Are you leaving already?", I asked him.

He turned back slowly and looked into my eyes.