CHAPTER ~ 27

POV :~ HRIDYA

The doctor visited us this evening and finally confirmed that Aarav ji is healed now and he can come in contact with everyone.

His eyes were shining differently after hearing this. When he said, he wanted to leave this room and go downstairs, I knew what it meant.

And the next thing was, he came inside the room with Aadya in his arms.

He kept on staring and adoring her until she finally woke up.
But this time something different happened.

I was in the dining hall serving dinner to everyone when I heard his voice,
"Hridyaaaa Hridyaaaa where are you?".

"Go beta, he is calling you", mumma said.

I left all the work and moved towards my room.

My eyes fell on Aadya who was awake now and was crying out loudly.

"See her, she is asking for you again and again", Aarav ji muttered while passing Aadya to my arms.

I took her into my arms and sat on the bed comfortably while placing her on my lap.

I forwarded the bottle of milk into her mouth and she started sucking it. I was patting her slowly and after some moments she stopped crying and closed her eyes again.

Aarav ji looked a little irritated. He was sitting in front of me.

"Aapko kya hua", I asked with a raised brow.

[What happened to you?].

He made a pout and spoke, "I thought when she wakes up, she will be happy to see me. She started crying and asking for you. Didn't she miss me at all?".

I let out a soft laugh after listening to his childish complain.

"What? Why are you laughing?", he stood up from the bed only to go to the other side of the bed and lay down there.

"You're behaving childish now. Is this the after effect of your sickness?", I teased.

He rolled his eyes back and answered, "Tumhe kya pata, tumhari beti ne tumhe uthte saath ignore nahi kiya na abhi tak."

[How would you know, your daughter hasn't ignored you yet na].

I laughed again.

"Her sleep was incomplete Aarav ji. She gets irritated whenever she wakes up like that, you already know na? She was hungry that's why she behaved like that. She'll definitely play with you the next time she wakes up".

I smiled but his expressions were the same.

After some 20 minutes, Aadya started to move a little in my lap. She opened her eyes slowly while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. I was adoring her.

I looked up towards Aarav ji. His eyes were closed but he was resting against the hoverboard.

I shifted a little closer to him and patted on his bicep slowly. He opened his eyes to look at me.

I signalled him towards my lap through my eyes. As his gaze followed mine, his face immediately turned into a happy one.

I lifted up Aadya in my arms. She was fully awake now.

"My baby is awake", I muttered in a childish voice to Aadya and she gave me a toothy smile.

I pointed my finger towards her papa and she became excited after seeing him. She immediately jumped from my arms into his. She started touching his cheeks, nose and all over his face.