CHAPTER ~ 31

Author needs your votes and love!!!!

And Aarav too <3, he is really sorry guys!

POV :~ AARAV

I immediately took my car out of garage in order to find Hridya. But first, I decided to ask the guard whether he has seen Hridya going somewhere or not.

"Good morning sir", he wished me.

"Morning! Have you seen Hridya going somewhere?", I asked him.

And his reply immediately curved my lips into a smile.

"Yes sir, she came out of house at approx 2 at night. I asked her where she was going and she asked me to drop her to her home, so I dropped her".

I immediately muttered a thank you to him and drove my car towards her house.

~~~

I stopped the car infront of her house and got out of it.

I ran towards the door and pressed the call-bell.

After some five minutes, maa opened the door.

I touched her feet and she muttered, "Stay blessed beta!".

I came inside the house but I was feeling really very awkward to ask about Hridya.

She made me sit in the hall where her father and her brother-in-law was sitting on the dining table and having their breakfast.

I touched her father's feet even though I didn't wanted to. I was feeling angry after seeing Shivam Sharma and his gazes were low. I ignored him as my main focus was Hridya. I saw here and there but wasn't able to find her.

Maa caught my attention as she spoke,

"You came on the right time beta. We were having our breakfast only. I'll serve you".

"No maa, am full", I lied.

"Last time also you went without eating, this time you will have to eat, beta".

I couldn't deny. I just nodded my head.

Maa came beside me and started serving me breakfast. I slowly spoke to her, in a low voice so that only she could hear, "Umm.. Hridya?".

I think she understood my situation and thus replied to me in a low voice, "In her room".

"Can I meet her?, please maa", I whispered.

She nodded her head.

I stood up and announced, "I'll just meet Hridya and come back".

Everybody looked at me and I just moved from there ignoring them.

I stood in front of the door and decided not to speak anything as I was pretty sure that after listening my voice she'll surely not open the door.

No response came from the other side. I knocked again but no response came again.

I felt upset. Please open the door Hridya.

I saw her mother coming towards me. She signalled me to step back.

This time, she stood infront of the door and knocked, "Tanu beta, open the door. I've to take some things from inside".

I heard her footsteps reaching towards the door and she slowly opened it. I was behind her mother so she didn't notice me. Maa signalled me to get inside.

She turned back to go on her bed and as I got the chance, I stepped inside and locked the door behind us.

She immediately turned again and saw me.