CHAPTER ~ 39

Do vote guys!!!!

POV :~ AARAV

Every word I spoke was true and when she replied that she feels the most comfortable with me, my eyes shined like glitters.

"Dinner?", I asked and she shook her head. I knew she was full, same was my condition.

I caressed her head lightly until she fell asleep in my embrace.

~~~

Next morning, my eyes opened when I heard the faded sound of Aadya and Hridya giggling beside me.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and saw them playing together with one of Aadya's toys.

I sat up on the bed and shifted closer to Hridya. Her back was facing my chest and I slowly muttered in her ear,

"Good morning, Hridya."

She almost flinched by my sudden voice and I laughed.

As Aadya found me laughing, she started laughing too.

I took Aadya in my arms and tickled her with my fingers on her tummy.
She giggled more.

"Good morning betu," I wished my daughter.

"Good morning papa," Hridya replied in a childish voice imitating Aadya and they both laughed again.

I pecked on Aadya's forehead.
My princess is so happy !

"Freshen up, we were waiting for you to wake up so that we can finally visit beach," Hridya spoke and I nodded my head.

I stood up from my place and disappeared inside the washroom.

When I returned, Aadya was getting ready in her cute beachwear dress. Hridya, also had bought her small hat and small sunglasses.

We were all ready to go on beach.

We left our hotel room and made our way towards the seashore.

Aadya was making amusing faces in Hridya's arms as she was enjoying the view a lot.

We went by the side were no one was present. It was just me, Hridya and Aadya.

We sat on the seashore on the sand.

Hridya was sitting beside me, holding my hands while Aadya was playing with sand.

I looked at Hridya and raised my eyebrows.

She just shifted a little more closer to me and placed her head on my shoulder holding my biceps tightly.

I placed my hand on her head and caressed it.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked.

She shook her head slowly and replied, "Enjoying the company."

My lips curved into a instant smile.

I was going to pull her more close so as to hug her but all of a sudden Aadya turned towards us and tried to stand up by herself making a 'crying' face.

"Isn't our daughter jealous a lot?".

Hridya laughed and removed her head from my shoulder.

"She loves me more, that's why!"
Hridya claimed and I laughed.

"Are you scared of the waves?" I asked her to which she immediately shook her head.

"Come on let's enjoy the salt water," I cheered excitedly and took Aadya in my arms.

We stepped inside the water while Hridya was holding onto my arms tightly.

"Don't worry, I'm here!"

She nodded her head and replied, "I know."