CHAPTER ~ 29

Do vote guys!!!

POV :~ HRIDYA

I don't know why, but he acted so pissed up with me. He didn't spoke even a single word to me after breakfast and before leaving for office.

At 3pm today, I just got a message from him stating that he'll be very late today. I think he must be busy today as he has went to his work after so many days.

Mumma has taken Aadya and Avi along with her to the park today along with Nikita. Although, I asked them that I can accompany them but they said that they'll manage.

I am sitting in my room, working on my laptop, finishing my work.

Time passed. Now, I was missing my daughter.

It was their time to return back. I was eagerly waiting for them in the hall moving back and forth from time to time and peeking outside.

It was getting late and my heart was getting tensed as it was turning dark outside slowly.

My heart was racing insanely fast.

Suddenly, my phone rang. The caller ID displayed Nikita's number. I picked up the call and her voice came from the other side,

"Bhabhi, please come to the city hospital soon, Aadya is hurt".

I felt as if I just got pushed by someone off the cliff.

I disconnected the call and in the same state ran outside. I asked the driver to take me as soon as possible to the city hospital.

My eyes were pooling with tears. Wrong thoughts were coming to my mind. I tried to control myself but I wasn't able to. All through the ride my legs were shaking and my body was shivering.

The driver stopped the car infront of the hospital and I rushed inside.

I searched for Nikita but she was no where to be seen. I immediately dialled her number and asked where she was.

I reached infront of the doctor's cabin and opened the door with all my force.

I stepped inside only to find out Aadya-my baby lying on mumma's lap.

My eyes fell on the white bandage that was wrapped around my baby's head. Tears started falling from my eyes and I ran to her.

I almost snatched Aadya from mumma's arms and hugged her tightly.

"What happened?", I shouted on Nikita who had Avi in her arms.

Nikita shivered because of my sudden reaction. Mumma came behind my and caressed my back gently.

I somewhat tried to calm myself down.

"What happened Nikita? What happened?", I asked looking at both of them trying to keep my voice low.

"Bhabhi... actually... we..", she was stuttering.

"Will you please speak clearly?", my voice increased which made my baby shiver in my arms.

I massaged her back slowly with my arms. Tears were non-stop falling from my eyes.

"Bhabhi- actually- she fell off from the swing", she replied to my question.

My eyes widened.

"How? How did she fell off when both of you were present there?", I spoke.

"Beta, it's my mistake. Nikita was looking after Avi and I was looking after Aadya. But all of a sudden, I felt dizzy and tried to sit down. Within that interval of time, this accident happened", mumma spoke in her emotional and guilty voice.