CHAPTER ~ 35

Vote vote vote 🤌

POV :~ AARAV

I was just about to leave when I felt her hand around my wrist. I inhaled deeply and moved my eyes low to look at her.

She left my wrist immediately and muttered a sorry.

"It's okay. You can touch me, I'm not poisonous," she laughed.

She stood up and said, "Nikita is sleeping in our room along with Avi."

I raised my eyebrows in confusion and asked, "Why?".

"Actually- she was in my room and then- Avi came- she .. he was hungry and she..started feeding..him and eventually slept," she was looking at me as if I was going to eat her because of this.

"No problem, I'll give a company to my brother today."

She nodded her head.

"Wash your hands. I'll serve your dinner by then," I nodded my head in response.

I sat on the chair and she served me food. I started eating and she sat beside me on the empty chair.

"How's Aadya?", I questioned while eating.

"She's good. She sleeps a lot after that accident, is that normal?", she asked.

"We should visit the doctor once, don't you think?".

She nodded her head.

"How was your day?", her eyes lifted up to look at me and she replied, "Spent the whole day with family," her eyes shined "Had a very good chat with Nikita today".

I gave her a gentle smile.

"Yours?", she asked.

"As always- hectic!". She laughed softly.

I finished my meal and washed my hand.

We left from the hall together.

"Good night", she said with a smile.

"Good night, Hridya", I replied and took my way towards Aryan's room while she took her way towards our room.

When I entered inside the room, there was darkness all around.

I thought Aryan had already slept so I opened my jacket and kept it on the sofa. I pulled my shirt out from the pants so that I could feel free. It would have been way better if I would have asked Hridya for my clothes.

Maybe I can do this now.

As I stepped outside to room, my body collided against another body.

Hridya!

I held her arms to stabilise her. She looked up at me and I raised my eyebrows.

She forwarded her hands towards me which were holding my clothes and she muttered, "Thought you would need them."

I smiled and took my clothes from her. She turned back to leave and I immediately replied, "Thank you". She turned back only to give me a smile.

I returned back to room and changed into comfortable clothes.

I slided inside the blanket and closed my eyes.

I was in half sleep when I felt someone's hand over my abdomen.

Fuck, Aryan. He is dreaming probably.

I removed his hand from my abdomen but within a second he kept it again on my body and muttered,