14| I don't want to fight you

Scott pushes me to the ground as him and Stiles block the doors.

"Will that hold him?"

I stand up, clenching my fists.

"Step back."

I hold my hand up, getting ready to put a barrier around the door when I hear howling from the opposite direction. We collectively run down the hall and into one of the classrooms.

Stiles and Scott bicker as I pace back and forth. I hold my hands over my head as something breaks the window. I walk towards it.

"Is that a car battery?"

"Yeah. My battery! We have to move."

"Get your asses up. We're leaving."

I lead the way down the hallway when Stiles drags us into the locker room. I smack his arm repeatedly.

"What is wrong with you!"

"We need to hide."

"No! We need to leave."

I turn my head, hearing the faintest of footsteps. Stiles and Scott hide in lockers as I warp reality as if I'm not really here. The janitor walks in, taking both of them out of the lockers and throwing them out.

I follow them outside the locker room. I let go and reality goes back to normal.

"How did he not see you?'

I shrug.

"Is it like your witchy powers? Sick."

I roll my eyes at Stiles when the janitor is thrown against the door with blood splattering onto the window. We run down the halls as Stiles begins to panic.

"I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school."

"Oh, my god we're not dying here!" I snap. "Just shut up!"

Scott stops walking. Stiles and I look out the window where he's looking. We immediately start running when the Alpha runs through the window.

I catch my breath while leaning against old lockers. I glance at both boys beside me.

"Go."

"What? We're not leaving you."

"You're not leaving me. Go."

They go the opposite direction as I crack my neck while waiting for the Alpha. I can hear his claws against the stone floor. He rounds the corner staring at me before running. I hold my hand up, freezing his body.

"You killed Laura.." I tilt my head, something seeming so familiar about this Alpha. "And now.. you've killed someone I care about."

I throw his body into a room. I levitate a table in front of it before looking up at Stiles and Scott.

"Why didn't you kill it!"

"I don't know.."

I don't know why I didn't kill him. But something about him seems familiar. Not that I know any Alpha's. The only werewolf family I was well acquainted with was the Hale's.

"We need to get out of here. He's not going to stay in there long."

Just then the Alpha breaks into the vents and climbs out through there. We make our way back to the main part of the school when Scott says he hears ringing. He takes my phone to call Allison. We meet her in the lobby as Scott instantly starts berating her.

"Why are you here?"

"Because you asked me to."

She holds up her phone to a text from Scott that really wasn't from Scott. Jackson and Lydia walk through doors on the other side. I look up at the ceiling.

"Fuck me.."

We run up the stairs as I stop before entering the classroom. I throw an energy blast at him before running in. Scott locks the doors as everyone talks over one another.

"Somebody please explain to me what's going on because I'm freaking out here."

I feel horrible for lying to Allison and for lying to Lydia too. They deserve to know what's happening but I'm not going to tell them. This is all so much going on.

"Somebody killed the janitor."

"What?"

"Yeah the janitors dead."

"What is he talking about? Is this a joke?"

"Why would he joke about that?"

This whole situation is a real shit show. As if it wasn't already complicated with the Alpha being here.

"Who killed him?"

"Look if we go out there he's going to kill all of us."

"Who!" Allison snaps. "Scott!

"It's Derek. Derek Hale."

I glare at Scott as he turns around. His hatred for Derek really stems from nothing.

"Wait, Derek killed the janitor?"

"Derek did all of it. Starting with his own sister.."

I ball my fists up, holding back my rage. I know for a fact Derek didn't kill Laura. He loved her more than anything. Especially after they left town they were thick as thieves.

"You know what.. fuck this!" I yell. "You're on your own."

I hold my hand up as it glows. I erase myself from ever being at the school from Jackson, Lydia and Allison's minds. I punch the window and the glass shatters. I jump down, seeing Derek's car gone. I slightly smile, knowing he's not dead.

I start to walk when I feel I'm not alone. I quickly turn around, levitating the blade in the air before it gets to my body. Bella walks towards me wearing a suit that looks like the one her mom used to wear.

"Bells?"

"I don't know who the hell you are."

She throws another diamond dagger that I dodge.

"I don't want to fight you."

"But I do."

She rushes towards me when a ring of fire erupts around her. I turn around and see Lizzie holding her hand up. She tilts her head and Bella falls to the ground.

I walk towards Bella's unconscious body. She looks nothing like the girl I knew.

"I'm sorry, Liv.."

"Don't be.. I wouldn't of fought her."

"I'll call Davina."

I kneel down and my heart aches.