26| Stop, you're killing him!

"And so we're supposed to just sit and wait for her to attack?" Lizzie asks. "She had Davina abducted."

I look over at her.

"As much as I want to blame Ursula for that, I don't think it was."

"She's made it openly known that she literally wants to kill you."

"Then why hire hunters?" I say. "Ursula knows the power that Davina holds.. doing something like that is idiotic at best. This may be someone completely different."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I'm not but I think it's amateur. I'm guessing Ursula isn't the only person who knows about my real lineage."

"Great.."

"Tell me about it."

We walk into school, heading to Lizzie's locker.

"Soo.."

"No, he hasn't said anything."

I nod. I was going to ask about Isaac but she already knew that. She hasn't told any of us where he is. She met up with him and Derek somewhere.

We continue down the hall when someone bumps into my shoulder. I turn my head and see Matt picking up his notebook. I roll my eyes and turn back to look at Lizzie.

"Are we even sure he didn't kill his dad?" She glares at me. "What? A werewolves rage can make them do things they wouldn't normally do."

"He didn't do it."

"If you say so."

"I know he didn't do it, Liv."

I look at her and want to believe her. But the rage behind Isaac's eyes the other night say otherwise.

"Okay.. then he didn't do it."

"It was probably that thing you saw at the garage."

I mean she probably is right. That creature killed the mechanic but spared us for some unknown reason.

The day goes by fast as I walk to meet Allison outside when Stiles nearly runs me over. He holds my arms.

"Jesus, Stiles!" He puts his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "Are you okay?"

"Allison. Scott. Bestiary."

"Like a book of mythical creatures?"

"Finally someone who understands!"

A bestiary is common in a family of hunters. Every family has one of some sort.

"A lot of family of hunters have one. Especially one as ancient as the Argents have to have one."

"So.. basically we need to get into his office to get the bestiary."

"Okay, let's go."

"Are you insane?"

"A little.. but c'mon if it's in there I will find it."

He takes a whiff of his inhaler.

"We need to be careful. He's a werewolf hunter and you are a werewolf."

"I'm also a witch." He shakes his head. "Fine.. you should probably get ready for the game. I'll find Allison."

We go our separate ways. I walk down the hall to be met with Allison and Gerard. I fake a smile at him.

"Olivia."

"Gerard."

Allison looks between us confused.