Chapter XLIX - "LORD HAVE MERCY, MY BROTHER IS A HOMOSEXUAL!"

"MY EYES!!!"

"Molly!" I rush to her as she runs away. Oh my God! Out of all the people that would see us! "Molly, wait!"

She snaps back and jabbs a sharp finger in my face, threatening to gouge out my eye with her nail. "You better not give my brother fucking AIDS."

"I— We're not like that!"

She groaned in frustration and hastily walked to the bar, banging thirty pounds on the table. "Give me three cups of the strongest damn alcohol in this place. And you—" She whipped back to me. "—you better thank me for this."

Once three drinks appeared on the counter, Molly grabbed it as fast as she could and hurried to Innes. To my horrifying surprise, she forced Innes' mouth open, pouring a cup of whatever alcohol she ordered down her throat.

"Gak—" Already drunk, Innes gagged, trying to pry Molly's hand off her cheeks.

In this loud, confusing, and chaotic scene, I had to ask: "What in the world are you doing?!?"

"Making her forget the future." She grabbed another cup and water-boarded our poor friend with it.

"Forget the— Forget the future?!?"

"Doing you a fucking favor!"

Finally, Molly got the last cup and downed it herself. She seized Innes' wrist and stomped out of the party, the beer bottles rattling at every step.

Frightfully, I persuaded her with countless "Wait!"s and "Hear me out!"s.

"Molly, please listen to me!"

"Listen to what?!? That you were secretly DATING my BROTHER HOMOEROTICALLY?!?"

"Molly, it isn't like that!"

"LORD HAVE MERCY, MY BROTHER IS A HOMOSEXUAL!"

This lasted up until we reached the outdoors. But we all knew this bickering would never end.

Innes drunkenly covered her ears, her consciousness barely hanging on. "Y'all are so goddamn loud . . . "

Ollie on the other hand was giggling to my side, sloppily hugging me. "Hahaha . . . Homoerotic."

"Okay." Molly took in a deep, shaky breath, a mix of emotions crackling in her throat. "You have until Innesa passes out or I. Am. Leaving."

This is going to be horrible. I felt little trinkles of water hit my face. God, the rain could never resist a dramatic entrance. " . . . Yes. Me and Ollie are a thing. We are . . . dating."

"SINCE WHEN?!?"

I jumped. I jumped as if the devil herself reeked hell. "S-Since prom—"

"OHH. OH, NOW IT'S MAKING SENSE!" She looked at her barely-awake brother. "No wonder you were gone for so long, you stupid ass-whipped little bitch!"

Innes tipped her head up and slurred so much, we couldn't even understand her. "What's going on?"

Ollie soughed. "I apologize. I apologize . . . for finding a boyfriend faster than you."

"Oh, shut the fuck up!"

"She's just jealous . . . Molly's jealous . . . "

Trying to save our friendship, I quickly cover Ollie's mouth. "Molly, can we please talk about this when you're sober—"

"Bleuc—" Oh my God. Molly had just hunched over my shoulder, grabbing my arm. I heard a wet, splurging sound hit the ground and by the time an acidic smell hit my nose, her horrifying truth hit. "I think I just barfed."

"I know."

"It's all over your pants."

"I know."

"I don't think I can drive."

"I . . . know."

Absolutely defeated, I weakly sighed. Ollie hysteric on my right, Molly sick on my left, and Innes passed out in front. This was a nightmare.

"Molly . . . where did you park your car?"