A night to remember - (OS)

Hii , since y'all requested me to continue, I've made this a os/ts book where i'm accepting suggestions and ideas as well. No hate comments will be taken🤍. Please dm me your suggestions and I will try to write according to that :).

Happy reading!!~

********************************

AbhiMaan had spent 8 beautiful months together. They had built a friendly relationship with masti and goofiness. They hadn't considered falling in love and believed they were better off as friends. Abhira was accepted by the family but still got caught in trouble. 

( Time skip to garden where AbhiMaan were sipping coffee together. )

"So tell me Khadoosman, what's your favorite memory?" Asked Abhira in a fun mood. 

"hmm...I need to think about it, why did you ask that?"  asked armaan in curiosity. 

"Maybe because I never got to know you much khadoosman.." 

Armaan was taken aback and smiled. Somewhere inside his heart he felt happy and loved. 

"Well, I have many i feel. Maybe the day I got my ma saa.."  armaan answered softly. 

"Oh.." Abhira replied back. 

"So Abhira, tell me about yours. I haven't known you that much too." Armaan grinned. 

"Why?" 

"What do you mean by "why"?" Armaan got a frown on his face.

"Well..I am here for another few months..." Abhira looked down." 

At that moment Armaan forgot to speak. It had already been 8 months since Abhira had entered his life and she was here for another few months? He felt sick and uneasy. Maybe he too got attached to his Abhira. 

"Abhira, you are here for atleast 3 more months right?" Armaan asked trying to control his tears. 

"Yes." 

"Then tell me please...you asked me too." Armaan pleaded. 

"But-" 

"No buts just tell me..i'll listen." 

Abhira stared at him and took four sips of her coffee looking away. 

"Fine.." 

"Yess!! thank you.."  Armaan's face lit up hearing that.

"my happiest memory is with my mumma, when I passed 12th grade..mumma threw a huge surprise party and I had more fun then ever. Tons of people were invited and the joy was unbearable"  Abhira got teary as she said that. 

"Oh..I'm sorry Abhira." Armaan tried comforting her. 

"It's fine. You shouldn't care about that." Abhira answered sarcastically. 

"Ouchh..." Armaan pretended as he got hurt. 

"Arrrree...i'm being serious..don't bother" 

"Why not? can I not feel bad for someone I love the most?" Armaan rolled his eyes. 

Abhira froze, her heartbeat might've crossed 120 at that moment. Did Armaan really say something she was dying to hear and wished it was true all this time? Did he really tell her that he loved her? Abhira tried not to blush.

"What did you say?" Abhira pretended as if she missed what he said. 

"I said that why wouldn't I care for the person I love the most.." Armaan said. 

"uhh....I don't understand-"

Before Abhira could finish her statement Armaan pulled her into a passionate kiss. Abhira was shocked but soon felt it and kissed him back. Soon after 10 mins, they broke their kiss. 

"Soo.. do you still not understand?" Armaan teased her. 

"No no...I dont!!" Abhira teased him back. 

Hearing this Armaan goes on his knees and pulls out a ring from his pocket. 

"Ok then Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar..I have loved you ever since you've entered my life..thank YOU for making my life beautiful and colorful with your pure heart and tantrums..You've brought life in this lifeless soul and I will never let you go away from me..you belong to me and for me..do you accept this proposal?" *offers the ring* 

"Bhai, how long have you kept this ring in your pocket." Abhira jokes. 

"Bhai?? Abhira you spoilt the moment.!!" Armaan says with a pout. 

"acccha o k...So Mr Khadoosman Poddar YES YESS I ACCEPT YOUR PROPSAL AND LOVE YOU TOO THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE BETTER!!" *pulls him into a kiss* 

"aaahh...you taste so much better than this coffee." Armaan flirts. 

"Oho! shut up.." Abhira blushes. 

"You loook cute when you blush." Armaan smiled.

"You look cuter." Abhira argued.

"No you.." Armaan argued back.

"Acchaaa both of us!! deal??" Abhira giggled. 

"Okay jaan..but for me you always." 

"I love you armaan." 

"I love you Abhira..." 

xx

****************************

Hope you loved this one <3 💫🤭Goal - 200 reads and 50 votes?? <3

next update on wednesday!! <3