My solace - 3

Read previous chapters to understand

***********************
*Currently in Paris* 

Abhira was dining out with Yuvraj at a french cafe. She wasn't so keen about Paris anymore, even though it was her dream location..maybe if she was with Armaan it would've felt even better. She chugged her grape wine and caught Yuvraj staring at her like a lost puppy. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and took a bite of her lemon cheese cake. 

"How is it baby?" Yuvraj asked innocently. 

"better than staying with a loser like you." Abhira jumped back. 

"Hayyee...my baby looks cuter when she's angry. Baby, I know you're excited and nervous for our wedding but there are 6 days more...enjoy singlehood jaan." Yuvraj beamed.

"Oh please..being single at the moment and being married after six days to a brat like you is the same Mr Yuvraj." Abhira screamed. 

"Acchaa..baby..don't scream..or it won't be good." Yuvraj tried calming her down

"Whatever. i need to use the restroom..where can I find it?" Abhira asked wiping the food of her mouth. 

"Straight and left. Be back on time or-" yuvraj warned her. 

"I know." Abhira said taking her phone and running. 

Abhira entered the washroom only in a hope to contact the Poddars. They were the ones who she had and trusted. She dialed Madhav's number but it was switched off. Manoj's too. She knew she couldn't call phuphasa..dadisa or ma saa. What about chachi sa? No no..too risky. She kept dialing numbers. Until she gave up. Maybe it was better to lose hope. As Abhira turned around to leave..she felt another phone in her purse. She checked and it was real. Yuvraj's phone..what luck. She guessed the password easily as it was "ABHIRA123" and logged on to his socials, as she was looking for someone to contact she got a notification from his sister Ananya. She accidently opened the chat to see a picture of her and Armaan smiling and laughing with the caption. 

- "Bhai! get my baraat ready ASAP!✨✨😊😊"

Tears filled her eyes, maybe she actually never meant anything to Armaan and to his family. It was a big lie they cared about her. Even if Armaan wanted to move on..Ananya? yuvraj's sister out of all ladies? she wiped her tears and answered on behalf of Yuvraj. 

- "Sure..consider it done. 😀" 

Unknowingly she had done the best thing at the moment which could save her from the wedding. She returned to Yuvraj only to find him glaring at her. 

"What took you so long jaan?" Yuvraj asked pulling her closer. 

"U-uh my phone.." She answered trying to get out of his grip. 

"What happened to it? want a new one?" He asked kissing her hand. 

'No thanks." She said pulling her hand away. 

"Sooo..let's go for a shopping spree..buy whatever you want..limit is 9 lakhs." Yuvraj said offering his card. 

"No need..I have enough clothes." Abhira rolled her eyes.

"Ohk..we'll get a bigger closet." Yuvraj grinned. 

"No THANK YOU MR YUVVRAJ." Abhira said in a sharp tone 

"Alright..let me check my socials." Yuvraj said grabbing his phone from her purse. 

"Yuvraj-" Abhira gasped. 

"ABHIRA HOW-" Yuvraj screamed looking at his phone. 

"YUVRAJ I CAN EXPLAIN-" abhira was cut short by a scream due to Yuvraj pulling her to their villa. 

********************************

"Explain me this ABHIRA." Yuvraj asked furiously. 

"ITS YOUR SISTER'S WEDDING ...SHE LITERALLY REQUESTED YOU." Abhira explained. 

"SO?? DOESN'T OUR WEDDING MAKE ANY SENSE OR DO WE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO WASTE?" Yuvraj pulled her closer. 

"IT DOES BUT-" 

"BUT YOU WANT TO GO TO THE PODDARS? YOUR EX??" Yuvraj growled. 

"NO..THEY MOVED ON..SO DID I..." Abhira lied with tears. 

"THEN.." Yuvraj held her waist tightly. 

"I WANT TO GO TO INDIA...MY MOTHERLAND..IT'S BEEN AN YEAR PLUS IT'S ANANYA'S WEDDING YUVRAJ. STOP BEING SELFISH...OUR WEDDING CAN HAPPEN TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT SISTER'S WEDDING IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING A BROTHER CAN EXPERIENCE WHICH I WANT YOU TO DO.." Abhira explained. 

Yuvraj froze at that. Maybe she was right..He would love to see his Ananya get married. He had to be there..for her bidaai..If he wasn't she'd hate him all life. Realizing what Abhira said completely..he pulled her for a hug. 

"I'm sorry baby, you were right." Yuvraj apologized 

"It's ok." Abhira secretly grinned at her first step success.

"Get ready, we're leaving tonight." Yuvraj said booking the tickets. 

"Sure.." Abhira screamed in joy inside her heart and got ready for a new chapter. 

***************************************

hi ...3rd update of the day lol 

I  had a good amount of time to write these and my hands hurt cuz of this haaha :) 

please do vote and i can't write more rn....

byeeeeeeeee<3