Against the love - 6

Read previous chapters to understand 

*************************************************************

Armaan furiously threw his coat against the chair upon reaching him room. What did Abhira think of herself? She was HIS wife and  HIS property and who the hell was Prashant to take her on a ice-cream date? Armaan tried calming himself down by taking deep breaths but when he failed to do so, he was in great turmoil. 

"A..Armaan?" Ruhi said snapping his attention to reality. 

"Yes Ruhi?" Armaan said examining her. 

"I got lunch, why wouldn't you eat?" Ruhi asked. "It's not good for your health. Skipping meals?" 

"Ruhi, I'm not hungry." Armaan said walking towards his closet. "Incase, I feel hungry, I'll eat food myself." 

"But.." Ruhi was cut by Armaan.

"No buts I'm not hungry." Armaan said locking himself in the washroom for a self realization period. 

"I know who you're thinking about..Abhira."  Ruhi thought to herself before exiting the room with the plate. 

                                                                                      ~*~ 

"Thank you so much Prashant for this ice cream!" Abhira said. 

"No problem..waise, I kinda called few people here. Dev sir was unavailable but there was someone else I invited.." Prashant said gazing at his watch. 

"W..who?" Abhira asked licking her ice-cream. 

"Well, that's a surprise." Prashant smiled 

"Surprise?? hmm..since when did you start throwing surprises." Abhira joked. "How long would your surprise take though?" 

"Well, since childhood ma has always considered me as her little joker and surpriser. I don't know how much this makes sense but yeah..I do throw surprises. Talking about the 'surprise' it depends how fast it comes." Prashant smiled. "Oh shoot, I'm getting a call. I'll be right back. Please yourself madame" 

"Alright." Abhira said shifting all her attention towards her chocolate brownie ice cream 

For a few moments Abhira felt uneasy. She noticed that the customers were leaving. She looked around for Prashant and saw the unexpected. The ice-cream scoopers themselves were leaving. Suddenly she froze when she saw that the power had gone and realized that she was the only person in the ice cream parlor. 

"P..Prashant..don't mess around..is this a joke? look when I'll find you, I will make your life a living hell.." Abhira's voice cracked. 

Abhira started panicking. What if the parlor had to close down due to some reasons? What if it never reopened again. No no..Abhira had her entire life infront of her. She couldn't die in an ice cream parlor. Never! 

"Prashant ke bacche!! Stop with it! horror movie ke director ho kya??" Abhira joked trying to lighten her mood 

That's when she heard footsteps behind her. Due to the darkness she couldn't see who it was but without a second thought she grabbed her ice cream and dumped it on the man who was none other than Armaan. Prashant giggled from far seeing his plan had succeeded. 

"What the hell!!" Armaan shrieked looking at ice cream on his favorite shirt. "Abhira!! what is this joke??" 

"Oh please..how would I know it's you Khadusmaan? Does it look like I have some magical superpowers?" Abhira answered sarcastically 

"It's not like you have common sense along with super powers." Armaan muttered under his breath which Abhira heard 

"HAWW!! How khadus can you be Mr. Poddar??" Abhira said faking anger. 

"And how stupid and arrogant can you be Mrs Poddar?" Armaan's voice cracked upon blurting that statement. 

That's when it hit Abhira. She wasn't his wife or friend infact anything. He was arrogant and selfish. Wiping her tears in the dark she told. 

"you can go. I don't need you." 

"But I do.." Armaan told making Abhira stop. 

"Why? so that I become your 24/7 punching bag? or your anger reliever? please.." Abhira was stopped by Armaan who fell on his knees 

"I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry! I know I was selfish and arrogant for not listening to you but I had reasons Abhira. You know what?? My own family never loved me since i was a kid. I craved for love and attention. Yes I'm selfish because even when I had such a big family with me all the time..I never got the love or nurtured the way every kid is supposed to. You know why? because I'm considered as the 'outsider' half of the time. Just because my mother isn't Vidya ma. When you were against dadisa, when you made statements that hurt my mother, who might've loved me..anger built in me and I lashed out. In the hopes of getting a approval that yes I am the son of the Poddars. But sadly enough, I was wrong..not only wrong..incorrect, dumb, foolish and a big big duffer. I'm sorry for not realizing your value. You being a complete stranger stood with me through me hard periods and I couldn't stand with you? I'm sorry! but now..I can't..I need you Abhira and I'm ready to face everything everything, but nothing against the love we have for each other. I love you! and I know you do aswell..." Armaan cried "If you find it in your heart..please forgive me." 

Abhira stood stunned by Armaan's proposal and fell to her knees consoling him. 

"I'm sorry too Armaan..maybe I shouldn't have said that too the other day but trust me, I was tired getting my self respect broken each day. I just had it. But when I saw you against me aswell, my heart broke maybe because I had expectations too...maybe because I love you too.." 

Armaan smiled hearing that Abhira, his lady love to reciprocated the same love he had for her. 

"I love you meri stationery ki dukan." Armaan said kissing her forehead 

"I love you more mere khadusmaan." Abhira smiled with tears. 

"Cut cut!!" Prashant said jumping out of nowhere "A bit more romance pleasee! show flop nahi karna hai!" 

"Prashant ke bacchheee i knew this was your plan.." Abhira said chasing him 

"Yup! but accha tha na?? no denials or.." Prashant paused at Armaan's reaction 

"Or what?" Armaan asked "Meri wife ko dhamka raha hai??" 

"Nope! bilkul nahi! Anyways..got to go..byee Abhira and her lover!!" Prashant joked before leaving the parlor. 

"Definitely the best reunion!" One of the ladies commented! 

"For real! I wish meri life mei aisa koi hota.." The other one responded 

Both Abhimaan shared a hug before Armaan said. 

"Chalo ghar chalein.." 

"Ji bilkul." 

*********************************END*******************************************

Hi hry?? 1078 words lol 

I wish this proposal was real <3 
anyways since you all said 'yes' for the continuation of the book, then here I am again to write some more stories in my free time! My next book will be a arranged marrige saga like 11-12 parts maybe, so yes stick along I'll be updating the prolouge ASAP! (maybe today) 

Thank you for your immense support towards this story and book! I love you loads 

byeeeeee <3