Miss Mysterious Valentine (15+)

hiii so many of y'all requested me for a romantic os/ts soo i decided why not do one hehe  
and don't worry it's not 18+ but lets add 15+ lol 
Can we get 150+ reads and 50 votes?? 🥺
happy readingg <3 

                                                                                      ************
 "Abhira how many times do I to tell  you-"  Armaan rushed to the room only to freeze at the sight he saw in his room. 

Abhira was in a red saree with rose petals all around the rooms. There were heart shaped balloons with AbhiMaan's pictures everywhere. Abhira had set up a dining table in the middle with a romantic candle light dinner. 

"Oh my-" Armaan gasped. 

"D-do you not like it khadoosman?" Abhira asked with a pout. 

"No I don't like it...I love it." Armaan smiled 

"Really na..you can-" 

Before Abhira could finish her statement Armaan kisses her passionately and slowly pins her to the wall. Both kiss each other dominantly but break the kiss due to lack of oxygen. 

"I didn't know my wife was such a good kisser." Armaan teased her. 

"I'm good at everything unlike you!" Abhira tried hard not to blush.

"Acchaa..everything?" Armaan smirked

Abhira understood his intentions and tried escaping but Armaan grabbed her waist and pinned her to the wall. Abhira could see lust in his eyes and blushed harder than ever. 

"Did i ever tell you how cute and sexy you look in a saree..?" Armaan said kissing her neck.

"N-n-nooo...." Abhira replies slowly. 

"Oh, I'm sorry jaan...well let me make it clear.. you look hotter than ever in a saree." Armaan said giving Abhira a hickey.

"A-aahhhh...ar..maan.." Abhira moans. 

"You sound even better babe." Armaan traces his fingers around her waist. 

"A-aarmann....I prepared a-a d-inner for u-us.." Abhira said. 

"I'd like something else for dinner." Armaan bit her earlobe making her moan louder. 

As if Abhira understood what he meant, she escaped armaan's grip and went to the other side of the bed. Her heart pounding hardly as she could hear Armaan's footsteps get closer. Was today actually the night when they'd become one? She never knew her Khadoosman would be so bold. Especially after the midnight confession. As she closed her eyes she felt Armaan's hot breath over her shoulder making her shiver. As she tried to get up, he pulled her down and pinned her to the bed. 

"Tell me, what's bothering you jaan." Armaan asked deeply tracing his hands on her exposed back.

Abhira was at loss of words. Armaan's touch made her knees go weak and speechless.

"Tell me jaan...i miss your voice." he said kissed her neck once again. 

"N-nothing.." Abhira moans. 

"Then why don't you answer me.." Armaan moves towards her waist. 

"A-answer....w-w-what.." abhira closes her eyes. 

"When I asked you something.." He says kissing her navel. 

"A--rmaann I-i can't..." Abhira hisses in pleasure 

"Can't what love?" Armaan starts unbuttoning his shirt. 

"do this right now." abhira shrieks 

"You  actually fell for it..?" Armaan laughed. 

"Fell for??" Abhira asked getting up. 

"For this drama ma'am?" Armaan turned around. 

"What drama?? You were unbuttoning your shirt!!" Abhira angrily said.

"because..i had to change?" Armaan answered sarcastically. 

that's when it hit her! Armaan never eats without changing. Abhira Blushed when she thought of that and set the table. Armaan too understood her weakness and attacked it more before letting her know it's a prank. 

"Soo...can I eat or..?" Armaan grinned.

"Haan haan you can." Abhira smiled widely.

"Anyways Abhira, just so you know, I'd never touch you before your consent and trust me I love your personality not you body please don't think any non sense about me ok na?" Armaan said chugging down the wine. 

"I won't, I know you khadoosman. i love you." Abhira said. 

"Perfect timing, perfect moment! I love you too my stationery ki dukan.." 

"Happy valentines day khadoosman." 

"Happy valentines day stationery ki dukan."

                                                                             ***************

A/N - blushing 🙈