Baby aboard - (OS)

Introductory - AbhiMaan have been together for 2 years and deeply love each other. Armaan's family has happily accepted Abhira. Roohi and Rohit shifted to Goa with their 1 year old son Ruhit. Abhira found out she was pregnant almost a month ago and ever since Armaan and the family have been pampering her non-stop.

****************

"Armaan...I can't eat more please.." Abhira begged Armaan 7th time. 

"Abhira...this last spoon is for our baby, please eat." Armaan tried convincing her. 

"Arreee..do you have plans to make our baby motu?? or me motu?? please na..i'm gonna throw up" Abhira pouted. 

"Accha  baba, ok..now it's time for your pills." 

"CHHHIIII....NO ARMAAN PLEASE PLEASEE I HATE THOSE BITTER METHI TASTE PILLS." Abhira screams. 

(Hearing  abhira scream this loud,  Vidya and Manisha rush up to check what happened.)

"Arre, what happened? all ok beta?" Vidya asked concerned. 

"yea yea...is everything ok? Manisha asked. 

"Noo it's not..look ma sa Armaan's giving me bitter dirty pills!!" Abhira went and hid behind Vidya. 

"Armaann!" Vidya scolds him.

"What ma...seriously?? I'm concerned and you're scolding me?" Armaan fakes anger. 

"Over action is a curse khadoosmaan!!" Abhira giggles. 

"Accha, Abhira, atleast take some rest, for me?" Vidya softly asked her. 

"Hmmm..ok." 

(Saying this Abhira lays down and falls into a deep sleep while Armaan, Vidya and Manisha admire her innocence)

"Ma sa you shouldn't have done that." Armaan said. 

"ofcourse I had too..Abhira is my daughter too and taking care of her and her baby is my duty too beta. I know why you are so paranoid but trust me pregnancy for each women is the toughest so let Abhira do whatever she wants na." Vidya explained. 

"Yeah, when I was pregnant with kiara..your chachusa was as concerned as you and personally i felt irritated by that." Manisha claimed. 

"Oh..." Armaan got into deep thinking. 

"Manishaaa.." Vidya glared at her. 

"uh sorry sorry." Manisha laughed understanding Vidya's eyes. 

"So you mean Abhira might get irritated from me?" Armaan asked sadly

"No beta..not like that..chachisa was just joking." Vidya hugged him. 

"Yeahh I was joking." Manisha tried rectifying. 

"Armaan, I completely feel you and know your fear but trust me these 9 months are the most beautiful months for you and Abhira..just enjoy it and learn how to handle her mood swings." Vidya explained. 

"I will maa..." 

*************************************************
xxx

Hi!! <3 i know this was a short one but i'm sure you'll love it<3 ty for reading:)