My solace - 9

Read previous chapters to understand.

*********************************************

"Arre Look..there comes Yuvraj."  

That was it. Armaan's heart stopped when he saw a petite figure walk beside Yuvraj. She wore a Blue Chikankari lehenga which perfectly fit her. Her hair was decorated with blooming jasmines and he could smell them 4 meters away. He held his kurta the way she used to when they were together. He took slow steps closer and when he recognized the girl..it was none other than Abhira. They both looked at each other like lost lovers. So many unsaid words depicted their fate. She stood lifeless on the opposite to his guilt. Everyone froze looking at Abhira returning after 1 year. Vidya broke down internally but wiped her tears. After all, she was never her real bahu. 

"So, Kaveri Ji this is our to be bahu..Abhira."  Mr Chaudary smiled. 

"Oh..wow..beautiful choice. You said they got married?" Dadisa faked smiled.. 

"Oh haan...sorry for that. Yuvraj told they would be in a matter of few days." 

"No mom..no "few days." just 3 days and we'll be married. Right baby?" Yuvraj grinned. 

"h-haan." Abhira looked away. 

"Arre baby don't shy off.." Yuvraj said lifting her chin which mad Armaan's blood boil. 

"Yuvraj." Mrs Chaudary stopped him. 

"Uh sorry.." Yuvraj awkwardly apologized. 

"It's ok. Couples haan.." Manisha joked sarcastically.

"Haan aunty." Yuvraj smiled. 

***************************************************
Armaan felt sick to his stomach. It was about 20 mins before the baraat would arrive and he couldn't help but stare at Abhira and realize how lost and lifeless she looked. He wanted to go hug her, ensure her that she's safe. Alas, he couldn't do anything. Yuvraj wouldn't leave Abhira alone for even a minute for him to consider talking to her. He smiled sadly and cursed himself for letting go his life away for the sake of the reputation. He realized how dadisa and everyone just used him as a toy. Whenever they needed a strong lawyer, he'd suddenly become an important person but once the case was over..he was ignored. Vidya's words rang in his head 

"Main jeete ji mar gayi..maine apna dard pi pikar muskurana seekha..itna kar liya ki aapke aur uss aurat ke bacche ko apnaliya!" (from 7th march's episode) 

He felt suffocated. Maybe if someone choked him he'd find his peace. As he was leaving he felt a soft hand. It was Ruhi. She smiled at him and kept his hand on his heart. 

"Tell me..when you close your eyes who's picture appears." Ruhi asked. 

"A-abhira.." Armaan cried.

"Then go to her. There are 20 mins for the wedding..actually 16." Ruhi smiled

"But ruhi-" 

"Tell me Armaan, aren't you ruining your life as well as Abhira's? ok not Abhira's but yours? Ananya isn't a person meant to be with you. She's a socialite and 100% won't be a 'bahu' dadisa claims. It's not about the personality it's about your happiness. If you're willing to trap yourself and suffocate yourself then please, i'm not going to stop you. Abhira's doing the same and I cannot just see you both struggle. I may hate her but I cannot hate you..trust me Armaan. It's not too late." Ruhi explained. 

"What am I supposed to do?" Armaan asked. 

"You know it..elope." Ruhi said 

"Are  you gone mad Ruhi?? elope??" Armaan gasped

"it's your wish..i did my work."  Ruhi said walking away. 

Armaan froze. Ruhi wasn't entirely wrong. Maybe he could prevent his life rotting in a love less marrige. He looked over and saw Abhira alone. Sipping her juice while her eyes glued to the phone. He then turned towards the clock 11 minutes. He knew his decision and raced against time. He walked towards Abhira and grabbed her waist taking her to the nearest room possible. 

"Armaan, what the heck!" Abhira screamed. 

"Shhh...not now." Armaan said pulling her closer. 

"what are you doing..it's you wedding-" Abhira said 

"Yeah..but it's with the wrong person, isn't it?" Armaan teased.

"Armaan let go of me.." Abhira said losing her balance. 

"You still haven't learnt walking stationery ki dukan.." Armaan said swiftly scooping her into his arms. 

"Armaan..tell me, why did you bring me here? huh? what relation do we have? you're literally getting married in a few minutes..leave me-" Abhira cried 

"What relation? hah Abhira..we were husband-wife, friends and talking about why I brought you here. We need to talk about ourselves...I know you don't love Yuvraj  and you know I don't love Ananya..then why are we doing this? You know what Abhira, lets elope.'' Armaan explained. 

''Since when did you join comedy? hmm? relationship? husband-wife? Armaan..we had no relationship and even if we had one, you destroyed it on the day you threw me out without listening to me. For you, all you see is dadisa dadisa dadisa and even if she had to you to kill me im pretty sure, you would've done that, because people like me have no value. I was always a stranger and never got respect, yet you know what? I stayed in that house without any respect just to finish my education, but the day you threw me out..did you even think where i would stay? no? dadisa might've thrown a party..you and Ruhi should've celebrated because even when Rohit did not return, no body cared. When someone doesn't care about their own family..why would they care about a unknown, a complete stranger Armaan?" Abhira shouted

"Abhira, I too did mistakes and yes I was a villain of your story, but everybody learns from their mistakes right? The day you went, i realized that dadisa did this so that I could get married to Ananya and strengthened the relations and power of the poddars. I was suffocated in my house with so many windows and I knew one thing that dadisa considered me as a use and throw toy. Whenever we had to fight a strong case, she'd treat me as VIP but once the case was over, whether i ate or not..had literal no value. Since childhood, all I wanted was peace, love and acceptance which I got from you. I was obsessed and selfish with the "best grandson" badge that I forgot humility for a minute...sorry Abhira..but now I can't tolerate living in a prison forever. I love you and always loved you..whether you were here or not..my heart mercilessly ached for you..if you find it in your heart..please forgive." 

Abhira stood stunned by his honest apology and calmed him down. 

"I love you too..maybe I judged you too and made up my own conclusions too.." Abhira gave him water. 

"It's ok." Armaan said sipping the water. 

"Armaan...tell me honestly. What did you and Ruhi have during the time i was here?" 

"Well, i can't hide it. Me and Ruhi loved eacho ther before she got married to Rohit. Even though I tried staying away from her, our past always brought us in situations where i didn't know how to handle. I'm sorry. I should've told you." Armaan kissed Abhira's hand

"It's okay..i'm glad you didn't hide it now." 

"So Abhira..there are exactly 7 mins now. I cannot waste time and I want you to ELOPE WITH ME, I don't care how bad this is but i wouldn't spoil my life and let you spoil yours." Armaan said looking at the clock. 

"But-" Abhira was cut short by Yuvraj's screams

"Tell Abhira, it's either now or never." Armaan said getting alarmed by the time

"I-" Abhira froze

"I WHAT ABHIRA.." Armaan panicked 

"I'm ready Armaan..it's now or never! take me out of here." Abhira said happily. 

"I knew it meri stationery ki dukan!!" Armaan grinned amidst the intensity. 

"How do we escape?" Abhira asked. 

"through the window.." Armaan said examining the room

"okay! take this duppatta and tie it around this pole. You go first, i'll follow you!" Abhira said hurriedly 

"Sure na?" Armaan asked

"More than ever." 

Abhira tied the duppatta across the pole and helped Armaan jump after that she too held the duppatta slow and came down with the help of Armaan. Finally they both stood together grinning upon their tactics. Abhira pointed towards the taxi waiting and they boarded it faster than ever leaving the sorrows and pains in one go. As they sat in the taxi they happily hugged each other. 

"Where are we going Armaan?" Abhira asked 

"Paris" Armaan smiled showing her the tickets.

"Joke? haha. Not funny." Abhira gasped. 

"Not a joke..jaan..wasn't it your dream location?" 

"OFCOURSE IT WAS!!" Abhira smiled and kissed his cheek

"You know what Abhira.." 

"what?" 

"You certainly are my solace."

"I love you.." 

From there a new chapter in AbhiMaan's life begun with endless love and happiness. 

***************************************************************
hii..finally over with "My Solace" this turned out longer than expected lol:)

hopefully we can get good amount of votes cuz it took my 2 hours ;-;<3 

 new story would be published soon with it's prolouge :)

Word count  - 1476 :0

 happy readingg <3 

byeeeeeee<33