It's over, love. (OS)

Starts from the part where Abhira calls Yuvraj to inform him she's ready to marry him.

***********

"Should I pack this?" Thought abhira. 

Abhira was convinced that once she left, all of  Poddar's  problems would end. Maybe becoming a lawyer would remain a long lost dream but she couldn't hurt Armaan's family for her education and career could she? They gave her a roof above her head, good food. She couldn't see them getting hurt. 

"Abhira..."  a voice pulls her out of deep thinking. 

"Roohi.." She whispered wiping her tears. 

"It's good you realized your mistake and the correct path." Roohi taunted. 

"roohi I never paid you for your insults and gyan yet you come along and share some for free. It would be better if you took words of wisdom instead." Abhira glared. 

"Oh please..Gyan is for immature people like you who are selfish." Roohi taunted. 

"Selfish? selfish my foot." Abhira laughed sarcastically. 

"Yes..selfish. You married Armaan only for education and career. from day one you never bothered to try and become a good "bahu". You insulted the elders and made dadi sa hate you." Roohi said. 

"Oh..I didn't know that! Thank you Roohi and  whatever I do shouldn't bother you Mrs. Roohi Poddar. Whether I sleep, eat, die or do whatever I WANT shouldn't bother you okay and if it does than please get a life Roohi." Abhira screamed. 

"Accha..Now you're taking your anger off on me through this? Nice.." Roohi said and left the room. 

"Why god..why?? Why is it always me who needs to face hard problems every single time..??'  Abhira cried to herself. 

Abhira ignored everything and knew her goal was fixed . She couldn't see the Poddar family suffer because of her, especially Armaan. He loved his family more than himself and she couldn't snatch it away from him just for education. She quietly packed her stuff before getting ready for the Airport. She noticed Armaan staring at her in question with the divorce papers in his hand. 

"Tell me, you want to get divorced?"  Armaan asked angrily yet softly. 

"y-yes" Abhira answered. 

"Why Abhira?" He asked with tears. 

"Armaan..the man behind every attack was Yuvraj. He found me and he threatened me that if I don't marry him he'll kill your family..And I  wouldn't let that happen..look about the responsibility..I'll handle myself you just-" Abhira was cut short by Armaan hugging her. 

"Abhira..no...nooo...It's all over. He's arrested and you don't need to go anywhere.." Armaan said hugging her as tight as possible. 

"But Armaan-" Abhira asked. 

"I know what you're thinking that how did Mr Khadoosman know all of that..Your khadoosman isn't that khadoos ok? I know you more that yourself Abhira..and as I told you I'd find the masked man. Me and papa worked day night together only for your safety. About the divorce..are you still stuck on that?" Armaan said. 

Abhira got teary eyed hearing this. She started crying. Armaan calmed her down and asked her to speak. 

"A-armaan...t-thank you..!!" Abhira cried. 

"Abhira-" 

"No..I'm serious t-thank y-you. Hearing what you said gave me sukoon. He, the person who killed my mumma had no regret and was roaming without shame. Today my mumma got her justice..not completely but a part of it..thank you. I had-" Abhira cried more. 

"Abhira, it's ok..shouldn't we be happy? you look even worse when you cry." Armaan consoled her. 

"Oh please...*crys* I don't look that bad like you." Abhira laughed. 

"Accha ok baba....now divorce-?" 

"No DIVORCE KHADOOSMAN..!!" Abhira screamed. 

"Why not Abhira?" Armaan teased her. 

"Because-" Abhira stopped and blushed. 

"Because what-??" Armaan teased her more with his heartbeat increasing each second. 

"Because I want to trouble you until your last khadoosman!!" Abhira ran. 

"Oh hello?" Armaan gasped. 

Armaan understood her statement as blushed. Maybe not directly but indirectly Abhira said she wanted to be with him forever.  Shaking off these thoughts he ran behind Abhira and from there started a new chapter in AbhiMaan's life. 

**********************************

670 WORDS - 

Suggestions are welcome in dms/comments. 
Will write according to that and update Love fixes it all next week :) 

byeeeeee <3