Arranged to fall in love - 1

"Why Armaan, why?? was I never enough for you?" Ruhi shouted on top of her lungs, leaving a guilty Armaan. 

"Please..listen to me." Armaan cried but Ruhi payed no heed. 

"You could've told me about this..itna naatak karne ki kya zaroorat thhi?" Ruhi said, "I hate myself for loving you..I hate myself for cherishing you since childhood." 

Armaan stood stunned by Ruhi's unexpected confession. "I'm sorry. I couldn't go against dadisa's words, could I?" 

"Well you should've listened to me and eloped." Ruhi's voice cracked as the rejection flashback came through her mind. 

Flashkback :- 

"Armaan..let's get married pretty pleaseee!!" 

"Ruhi..dadisa has chosen a girl for me..w-we need to meet her today." 

"G..girl?? what?? seriously?? Armaan why don't you tell her you love me??" 

"She really likes that girl Rooh..I-I'm sorry." 

"Yeh mazaak hein na?? you know i hate these jokes." 

"Kaash hota..sorry" 

"Noo..I don't trust you. Chalo bhaag chale!" 

"Sorry.''

Flashback ends :-

"I'm sorry Ruhi, but dadisa is my priority. You've seen her health right? If I had said no she would get angry and her bp-" 

"Save your sorries. Mujhpe nahi chalega. We're over Mr. Armaan Madhav Poddar!" Ruhi said before leaving the room. 

"I hate you Abhira..I always will." Armaan thought to himself. 

                                                                       ─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Abhira, think this as your home. I'm Manisha, youngest daughter-in-law of your dadisa." Manisha smiled as she noticed a awkwardly quiet Abhira. 

"And I'm Ruhi. Ruhi Birla. Armaan's bestie." Ruhi smiled offering a handshake. 

"I'm A..Abhira." Abhira said awkwardly shaking Ruhi's hand. 

"Ohho so introductions going on??"  Dadisa smiled seeing the sights of her pota-bahu introducing herself to the family. 

"J..ji" Abhira smiled 

"Abhira, you do wanna get dressed into something comfortable right? should I help you?" Ruhi asked. "Its okay if you want to do it yourself-"

"I would love the help Ruhi." Abhira grinned in excitement "The lehenga is kind of heavy.." 

"I'm here for the help too bhabs!" Charu jumped in the conversation. 

"Everyone.." A husky voice silenced the room. 

"Armaan bhai!!" Kiara hugged him. "I know you want to spend some time with bhabs!! so everyone let's head out!! Bhai and bhabs need their personal time.." 

"It's not-" Armaan was cut by Dadisa. 

"Bilkul sahi. We understand you Armaan. Chalo Manisha." Dadisa left taking all the ladies leaving AbhiMaan in awkwardness. 

"I don't-" 

"Shut up, just shut up. You ruined my life and now, just because I was requesting everyone to leave you really thought I was gonna spend time with you? seriously? remember-" 

"I have a girlfriend, who I love very much? done? I remember that line very VERY clearly. This doesn't give you a reason to insult me okay? as much as I hate this marriage..I hate every inch of the room and you. Don't expect me to be that 'typical' wife. I'm living my life on my freaking terms." Abhira said throwing her duppatta on the bed. 

"Well, you take the bed, I'm heading towards the couch." 

"No need, I'll adjust. Thanks" 

"I'm not suggesting, i'm ordering you." 

"Don't you try." 

"This girl though." Armaan glared at her before heading out of the room in anger. 

                                                                ─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── 

"Armaan." Vidya whispered in agony seeing her son standing outside. "Kya hua?" 

"I hate every moment of this day ma! I hate that girl..and myself for deceiving Ruhi." 

"You should've listened to her." Vidya spoke lowering her head. 

Armaan just stared blankly at his mother's statement "What do you mean? you said I shouldn't-" 

"I failed as a mother Armaan, not only you but I too didn't like Ma sa's choice. Ruhi was perfect and you should've eloped.." Vidya said wiping her tears. "I'm sorry." 

"No..no ma you were right..you know how much this would've affected dadisa. Please don't be sorry..I just happen to be unlucky." Armaan said caressing his mother's hands. 

"I don't know..they should see the side of Abhira. We had seen." Vidya says closing her eyes. 

"I know ma..it hurts even more when we open up to reality. Trust me." 

Flashback :- 

"Hi ma'am!! welcome to the "Green hills resort" Enjoy.." Abhira said giving flowers to her guests. 

"Armaan, what kind of place is this?" Vidya whispered to her son loud enough for Abhira to hear..                                                                                     

"Excuse me?? incase you don't like the service or decor of the resort. you don't need to share it aloud Mrs Poddar..I'm not interested to provide service to rich and rude people. We have better things." Abhira rolled her eyes. 

"This is no way to talk to my mother." Armaan said angrily. "Yes thank you! we will leave...my mom was right about trusting you cheap scammers.." 

"Zubaan samhal ke baat kijiye sir.." Abhira glared at his before throwing their suitcases out of the gate. 

"How dare you-" 

"I dare very much..now? please leave..door ne bhi kar liye suitcase ke 2 darshan." Abhira smirked seeing Armaan and Vidya leave in anger.

"Rate it 1  out of 5..or don't even rate it..poor service and rude behavior towards guests.." 

"I know right..I hope I don't see such a girl again." 

Flashback ends :- 

"I still hate the day when she publicly embarrassed both of us..My name and image was ruined." Vidya cried. "Guess what, she's sitting right in our house, in my son's room." 

"Ma-" 

"No beta, it's my fault. Ho sake to maaf kardiyo is ma ko.." Vidya said leaving the room. 

                                                                                                ─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── 

Hey hry? short update ik..
I was wondering if I should make a book instead of series. How would that sound? 😌
Thank you for reading and waiting all along!! 

byeeeeeeeee <3