My solace - 4

Read previous chapters to understand

**********************************

*Flashback 1* 

"I hate you Abhira...get out right now." 

"Armaan, please...listen to me atleast once.." 

"What the heck am I supposed to listen? DID YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME? NO! DID YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE GOING THROUGH? NO! THEN WHAT'S LEFT TO HEAR MS ABHIRA SHARMA. TELL ME." 

"I'm still your wife...itni jaldi paraya mat banao." (don't make an unknown so quickly)

"Wife?? wife my foot. You never considered me your friend..so wife isn't even closer. Get out this minute." 

"Fine..I'll go..but you won't forget me...i won't let you." 

"You died for me ever since you did this Abhira.." 

***********************************************
Armaan woke up shivering with these flashbacks coming. Yes..he was the one who threw her out. But what did she do? Kill his happiness for what. It was his mehendi function tomorrow and he couldn't care less. Ananya was a sweet girl who he couldn't hurt for his own gain. Dadisa was on cloud nine ever since she met Ananya so was Ma saa. No no..he couldn't hurt him once again. He chugged down water furiously wishing he never woke up the next day..alas it was a unfulfilled wish which would never come true. 

************************

"Good morning Armaan bhai!" the cousin gang screamed in joy. 

"g-good morning" Armaan answered sleepily.

"Armaan bhai not today! please". Charu said.

"What not today?" Armaan said yawning. 

"TODAY IS MEHENDI AND ANANYA BHABS WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF YOU'RE LATEE BHAI!" kiara screamed and threw pillows at him. 

That's when it hit him. Mehendi?? was it already time for him to move on, why did everything feel oddly weird he wondered. He saw the happiness in the house on everyone's faces. He saw how happily and excitedly they were working on the decorations, including Roohi. She hadn't spoken to him since yesterday morning but he knew she would come back to him. He saw his dadi sa dressed up like a real queen and smiling more than usual. Before he had chances to rethink on his marrige. He quit and ran to Dadi sa like a kid. 

"Good morning Dadisa" Armaan greeted. 

"Arre! you're awake..glad the cousins got you up before a bunch of embarrassment for us!" Dadisa joked. 

"What is this dadisa? why are you saying this?" Armaan faked anger. 

"Accha...sorry. I'm just too excited!" Dadisa apologized.

"Nahi nahi, I know..my dadisa glows when she's happy." Armaan said hugging her. 

"Haan! i know right." Dadisa laughed. 

"Ma'am the guests are here." The servant told. 

"Haw! Armaan you are not ready..go get ready in sharp 10 minutes. Chaudary's will be here any moment!" Dadisa gestured him to go. 

"Ji dadisa." Armaan rushed in the bedroom. 

***********************************************

"Namaste Kaveri ji." Mr Chaudary greeted. 

"Namaste! please have a seat." Dadisa welcomed them.

'Where's Armaan aunty?" Ananya asked. 

"Beta, call me Dadisa and he's upstairs. He'll be down any moment." Dadisa said. 

"Ok dadisa!" Ananya squealed in excitement. 

"By the way Ananya, dress is really nice." Manisha complimented her

"Thanks aunty!! My favorite designer lehenga finally got it's 100th comment." Ananya said. 

"Hi aunty, water?" Roohi asks, offering water. 

"No beta..thanks." 

"Roohi, go upstairs and check what Armaan is doing..it's been more than 30 mins..check if Armaan needs anything." Dadisa whispered. 

"Ji, dadisa." 

****************************************
Armaan looked at himself in the mirror. He felt sick. Everyone was happy but why wasn't he? He wore a plain blue kurta and could hear the music ringing in his ears. The sound of chattering and laugh. Smell of freshly cooked holy food by his Ma saa and chachi saa. Drums and beats playing. Why? he questioned himself. He felt an urge to lock himself in a closet with no doors. He faked a smile and looked at him one last time before going down. He noticed Roohi at the gate. Gesturing him to come down. Not being able to hold his feelings anymore he pulled Roohi in a hug and cried his heart out. 

"Roohi please..I can't deal with this anymore." Armaan explained. 

Roohi sat still not doing anything or saying anything. She herself was broken and knew she had no rights over Armaan. She was his brother's wife and had to stay upon that. Armaan's rude words rang in her ears and she got up without speaking anything. Leaving Armaan in void. Armaan stood stunned but knew how he had hurt Roohi. He wiped his tears and went downstairs. 

"Arre here comes our dulhe raja." Mrs Chaudary said happily.

"Hi aunty, how are you and uncle?" Armaan asked taking blessings from her. 

"Absolutely great! and I know how you are beta! excited na?" Mrs Chaudary squealed in excitement. 

"Haan ya.." Armaan lied. 

"Chalo, let's start the function then! Please come." Manisha said.

"Haan haan..Vidya arrange the seats according to Ananya's wish." Dadisa ordered. 

"Dadisa..I'm okay with any seating arrangement I don't mind!" Ananya said.

"Ok beta, then sit the mehendi artists will be here any moment." Vidya said helping her sit.

Armaan looked at everyone from a sad corner. His heart ached every second and wondered what would have been life with Abhira. Ananya might be his wife but never his love. He noticed Roohi quietly making prasad. He felt horrible, he broke her heart even worse that she didn't talk to him. He hated himself and wished something magical would happen. 

*********************************************
hii here's the 4th chapter :) 
Ik many are waiting for the AbhiMaan meet but it'll take some time because of the story setting. I'm sure the end would be amazingg...(if only i write properly) :) 
I'm not writing really long chapters due to my exams, many of y'all are spamming my dms lol idk what to tell but just don't do that cuz it makes it harder to see all messages (like suggestions, ideas etc) DON'T EXPECT 5/6 rn lol yesterday was different cuz i had energy but rn im drained out soo no....

byeeeeeeeeeeeee<3