You, is all I need - 2

Read previous chapter to understand <3 

*********************************************

"She badi mumma or taiji."  Ruhi said. 

"Taiji?" Ruhit asked politely. 

"Hmmm! the coolest taiji one could have is Abhira bhabi!" Rohit said happily. 

"Yay! Kol taiji for ruhit!" Ruhit exclaimed. 

"Kol nahi, 'cool' " Ruhi corrected him. 

"Haan..wahi wahi!!" Ruhit said. 

Everyone shared a fun family moment before they sat down together to eat. Abhira being Ruhit's new favorite member, sat along with him and spent tons of time chit-chatting with him. After lunch, Vidya asked Abhira if she wanted some rest. Ruhit couldn't stop gushing about his taiji. 

"Abhira..don't you want to take some rest?" Vidya asked.

"Maa sa how do I so? There's such a cute baby which I cannot resist." Abhira said tickling Ruhit. 

"I know Abhira, but you need to take rest. You've been on the plane for like 19 hrs.." Ruhi said picking up the dishes. 

"Haan i know! but you're son is the cutest babyy i've seen ruhi!" Abhira said pouting her lips. 

"taijwi what is this?" He asked pointing at the ring Armaan gifted Abhira. 

"Umm..this is Taiji's ring baby." Abhira smiled remembering the good times with Armaan. 

"o" Ruhit gasped. 

The two inseparable duo was separated by Ruhi calling Ruhit for a nap while Abhira was forcefully sent to the room for some rest. Abhira walks by the room to see it full of pictures of her and her Khadoosman. She saw her favorite book and pen still on the table the way she left exactly 2 years ago. It made her happy that her khadoosman never forgot her. As she was roaming in their room she heard a car park in the driveway and she immediately knew it was Armaan. She rushed to the window, only to see him coming out with a girl. The girl looked rich and was beautiful. She had waist long hair, dimpled smile, was wearing a blue saree and had long beautiful earrings. Armaan's dream girl's look. She remembered how he described a perfect date night look with her and said the exact same things. Her heart ached. Did he really move on? Was she not a part of his life?. She almost broke down into tears but controlled them. Abhira! You were only a responsibility! he said that just like that!. She fixed her hair and went down where she saw Armaan and the girl. 

"Arre, how are you Kanika beta?" Vidya smiled. 

"I'm doing great aunty, you?" Kanika said and turned her attention towards Ruhit. 

"And..who's this prince charming?" She asked kissing his cheeks?"

"He's my 2 year old son, Ruhit." Ruhi replied. 

"Oooo!! soo cutee!! if you don't mind can I adopt him!! pretty please.!!" Kanika pleaded Ruhi.

"Nope! he's mine!" They all broke into a laughter. 

As they all sat down for a conversation everyone had forgotten Abhira had come. She moved here and there before making a reason to come down and drink water. She took big gulps, wishing the water killed her from the awkwardness. Now that Ruhit was with Kanika..she was alone. As she drank water more and more. Someone snatched the glass. 

"Are you trying to kill yourself?"  Kanika glared at her. 

"Uh n-no..." Abhira hesitantly replied back.

"then why gulp so much water down?" Kanika asked.

"was thirsty." 

"Anyways I haven't seen you at Armaan's house, who exactly are you?" Kanika examined her head to toe. 

That broke Abhira's fragile heart. So, Armaan never told Kanika about her? Million questions ran in her mind until she saw Armaan come towards the kitchen calling Kanika. As both came face to face, everything stopped. The air was colder and tears stung Armaan's eyes. Was his life back? On the other hand Abhira remained cold and ignored Armaan. If he had moved on, why do this over reaction. 

"Abhira-"  Armaan gasped. 

"Ohho Mr. Poddar! soo she's Abhira, your so called love of the life. You should have showed me my sister-in-law's picture! She's gorgeous af!." Kanika teased him. 

"Kanika please-" Armaan said walking towards Abhira. 

"OOOOHHH!! Bhai and Bhabhi ji's romancee!! hott!! okk soo I gotta goo bhaii...see yaaa!!" Kanika ran out of the kitchen and locked the door. 

It became intense. Armaan's stares, Abhira's anger. Both could collide and make a bomb. Armaan gently cupped Abhira's face and stared at her with silent tears. 

"Uh...Armaan." Abhira stopped him. 

"What?" He asked with tears. 

"I need to go" Abhira said and tried leaving but Armaan caught her hand.

"Even after 2 years you wouldn't talk to me Abhira?" 

"Armaan.." Abhira broke down, hugging him.

"Abhira..why did you never contact me?" Armaan asked hugging her back. 

"I'm sorry Khadoosmaan, I thought you would might've moved on." Abhira cried. 

"You think I would?" Armaan asked caressing her cheeks. 

"Yes! why wouldn't you? I was merely a responsibility and because of me you and your family faced so many issues and I always felt, you would forget me as soon as I would leave! and if you did, tell me..I wouldn't mind." Abhira said.

"Abhira, you might be a responsibility but you are my true love. I've loved you since day 1 and will, till the last day of my life. You brought soul in this lifeless workaholic human and completed me in all forms..forgetting you would be a curse for me and I'd never get that upon me! I love you..I love you MRS ABHIRA PODDAR!!" Armaan confessed. 

"I love you too khadoosman, trust me I've been dying to hear these words.." Abhira smiled. 

"Me too.." 

Both shared a kiss before Ruhit came in the middle looking for his taiji and tauji. Both shared a eye contact before Ruhit dragged Abhira out. 

"Hii bhabi!! how was your time with Armaan bhai..?" Kanika teased. 

"SHhhhh kanika..!!" Abhira smiled. 

"Taijwi  what were you doing inswide?" Ruhit asked.

"nothing!!" 

"Acchaa...nothing?" Armaan asked. 

"Haan nothing." 

**************************************

So if you wanna know what happened next- they got married etc etc.. lol

word count 1000 <3 

next story 70 votes?? <3 🥺🥺🥺🤍🤍

byeeeeeeeeeee