Second chance - 1

Introductory - Remember when Ruhi was mad at Armaan in Mussoorie for not disclosing about their relationship to Abhira? The episode showed Abhira was asleep, but what if she wasn't? What if she heard everything?

                                                                              **********

The atmosphere became intense. Ruhi's anger , Armaan's heartbroken tears and Abhira's silent heartbreak. No one expected the worst way to tell someone about their past then this. Abhira's heartbeat dropped at Armaan and Ruhi's discussion. She felt as if someone had taken all the oxygen away from her. She felt suffocated. Her mind started running in all directions, she felt stupid for not understanding Armaan's heart. She felt stupid for believing that he would love her back. 

"Tell me Armaan??" Ruhi pleaded making Abhira cry more. 

"How should I tell it to Abhira? huh? like how Ruhi, she'll get hurt." Armaan said cupping Ruhi's face. 

Abhira's eyes were at the verge of tears, she wanted to cry it out but she knew she couldn't. She clutched the sheets as tight as possible. She needed to know what exactly was going on. 

"Ruhi don't be in such a haze, we'll figure it out. Abhira is my responsibility for 12 months. There are another 2 months." 

"2 months? I cannot tolerate seeing you with her for those two months Armaan!! I love you and I know you do too..please divorce her. My heart can't tolerate this much. I..if you don't..I'll kill myself right now." 

Armaan stood dumbfounded by Ruhi's words.  "Pagal ho gayi ho kya?" 

"Yes..for you..why don't you understand my love for you?" 

Abhira felt even more hurt listening to Ruhi and Armaan's conversation. She felt like a third person in the middle of two lovers, the lovers who truly loved each other. She felt more stupid than ever. She wiped her tears furiously and tried to divert her attention to something else. She was hurt and maybe no one would come to console her. She had to stick to it alone. 

"Ruhi, it's pretty late. Let's go to sleep." Armaan said hugging Ruhi,  "Divorce ka kal dekhenge." 

"Promise?" Ruhi asked. 

"Promise." Armaan said earning a soft smile from Ruhi.  "Good night." 

"Good night." 

As soon as Ruhi left, Armaan turned towards Abhira who acted like she was asleep, but in real life, she was broken to an extent that made her love a joke. She could feel Armaan's gaze but tried her best to not melt in it like she always did, this time something felt wrong. She was a responsibility just a responsibility. Armaan laid down beside Abhira. Even though she wanted him to leave she just couldn't say anything. She tried her best to hold her tears and act normal but she just couldn't. 

"Abhira, tum theek to ho?" Armaan asked concerned.  "Roh kyu rahi ho?"

Abhira ignored his question.  

"Abhira, I'm asking something." 

"Just don't feel well. I'm going upstairs." Abhira whispered quietly before taking her pillows and leaving. 

Armaan just sat there shook by her actions. She suddenly didn't feel well? His heart raced wondering if she had heard his conversation with Ruhi. His heart said he should ask Abhira but something stopped him..what if she didn't know? what if she actually wasn't feeling well? 

Abhira on the other hand rushed as fast as possible to her room and locked herself. Unknowingly she felt tears on her face. She had to accept that she admired Armaan and expected the same from him. Her mumma taught her everything except how to get over a heartbreak. Funny na? She wiped her tears but again they would start flowing as if her heart was crying as well. Who knew she loved him so much? She glanced out of the window to see Armaan still on the ground alone and at peace. She smiled weakly. 

"I won't come in the middle of a love story. You deserve Ruhi Armaan, and Ruhi you deserve Armaan." Abhira thought to herself.  "I'm stupid. The biggest duffer on the planet. Mujhe usse pyaar nahi karna chahiye thha." 

"I knew I was a responsibility but i fell in love.." 

                                                                                        ~*~

hey, like the first chapter? I know it's short. A divorce track based on my imagination. Vote kardena please? I'll update soon. 

p.s- Should we add a male character in the story - yes/no? 

p.s.s- those who are waiting for arranged to fall in love, please thoda wait karna padega cuz right now idk any script hehe so im working on it 3,4,5 will be out after the completion of this story<3 

byeee <3