You, is all I need - 1

Suggested byAlpisha123

Suggestions are welcome in DM's/comments <3 🤍😌

**********************************

2 years later, 

Abhira becomes a famous lawyer in the USA. Even though she is completely focused towards her career, she never forgot Armaan or the Poddars. They were a beautiful gem in her heart. After finishing her 18th important case of the year she returns to Udaipur. 

"Bhaiyaaa..drive a bit faster na...I'm in a hurry." Abhira said looking at her watch. 

"Madam, if I drive any faster I could land in jail." The driver hesitantly answered. 

"Arreee...that's least of my problems bhaiya! you want double to money then speed up!!" Abhira bribed him. 

"Nahi nahi...uhh 20 rupees is enough madam." Told the driver. 

********

"Here you go!!  40 rupees." Abhira said getting out of the taxi. 

"Madam, why 40?" The driver asked in confusion. 

"Just take it..i'm having a good day." Abhira smiled. 

The driver and Abhira have a small conversation before Abhira walks towards the Poddar house. Each step reminds her of the memories she made here. She gets teary eyed when she notices the goodluck "turtle" which she had given Armaan still in the car. Abhira further walks inside only to see the door slightly open, but rings the bell anyways. The door is further answered by a small boy. Abhira stands in surprise. 

"hi auntie, are you didasa's fwend?" The boy asked innocently . 

Abhira stood in surprise. Who was this kid...and who was didasa..? She was cut short when she heard his name being called by Ruhi in the hall room. 

"Ruhit..beta, time to eat-" Roohi gets shocked seeing Abhira at the door. 

"Ruhit..beta, dada is getting late." Rohit too joins Ruhi and freezes seeing Abhira. 

"ABHIRAA....OMG AFTER 2 YEARS?" Roohi screamed and hugged her. 

"Bhabhi!! BHAI, MA, DADISA ..CHACHI SA ABHIRA BHABI IS HERE.!!!!" Rohit screams. 

Hearing this almost everyone assembles in the hall room except Armaan. Vidya and Manisha hug Abhira while the cousin gang surprises her with gifts. Abhira gets emotional seeing everyone. 

"Abhira..beta..how have you been?" Vidya asked her. 

"Good, ma saa...and who is this cute munchkin." Abhira asks lifting Ruhit up. 

"Ruhi and Rohit's son." Manisha smiled. 

"Oho wow!! congrats Ruhi and Rohit..he's suchhh a cootu pieee!!" Abhira kisses his cheeks. 

"Thanks Abhira..won't you eat anything? It's been a long journey for you right?" Ruhi asks softly.

"Uhmm..I'm not hungry." Abhira answers.

"Arree..how are you not hungry?" Vidya asks.

"Haan, you should eat Abhira." Dadisa continues. 

"Mumma, who this auntie?" Ruhit asks.

"She's badi mumma or taiji." Ruhi answered.

*************************************************

Part two soon<3 
for those who are waiting for baby aboard..it will come out tomorrow 5 pm IST :)

500 words :) 

60 votes for next part 🥺🤍