SHOT 21

Parinidhi's pov!

"Let go of me, you arrogant jerk!" I said furiously, struggling against his hold.

Instead of leaving me, he pulled me closer. The unexpected pull caught me off guard and I stumbled.

In a swift, unexpected motion, I found myself falling, my body colliding with Siddharth's as we crashed to the ground.

I landed on top of him, our faces mere inches apart as we lay tangled together on the floor.

His eyes were boring into mine and the intensity of his gaze scared me.

Why was he looking at me like that?

"Sid..." The shocked and horrified voice startled me out of my thoughts and I struggled to get off him. It was a difficult task, as he had his steely arms banded around me like a vice.

"Take your hands off.." I hissed at him angrily and felt his hold loosen up. I struggled to get up, but fell back as a painful scream escaped my lips.

A strand of my hair had managed to wound itself around a button of his blazer.

I tried to disentangle it but it wasn't coming off and in anger, I tried to pull my hair out.

"What the hell are you doing?" He snapped at me and swatted my hand away, shooting a furious look at me.

He then gently disentangled the hair from his button and I hurriedly got up.

He shot another angry glare at me.

What the hell is his problem? He is looking at me as if I pulled at his hair. I pulled at my own hair for crying out loud.

"Sid.. what's going on here?" Bhavna Chavan asked as she marched towards us and looked at us, her eyes spitting fire.

"What the hell were you trying to do?" She sneered at me, making me frown.

"I wasn't trying to do anything.." I said with a casual shrug of my shoulders and she seethed at me.

"You were trying to kiss Sid.." She said in an accusing tone and I froze for a moment. Then I burst out laughing.

"Please, don't tell such jokes. Kiss him? Me? Why would I even want to?" I asked, trying to stifle my laughter, but I wasn't able to.

Didn't she realise that I hate him and he hates me. How the hell did she come up with such an inference?

"Are you making fun of me?" She asked furiously.

"No, Ms Chavan. But what you just said, I found it funny." I said truthfully and saw Siddharth scowling at me.

Now what did I do?

"What the hell was happening here?" Bhavna asked in exasperation. I could understand her anxiety. After all, he is her boyfriend. It is natural to worry when seeing such a scene.

"Mr Raichand probably got bored and he decided it was time to shower me with some accusations and prejudices. So, he came here with that intention, which led to a small verbal altercation between us and somehow we stumbled and fell down. That's all." I said, truthfully.

Without another word, Siddharth Singh Raichand walked out of the cabin and Bhavna hurried after him, after throwing a furious glare my way.

I scoffed and got back to my work.

Siddharth's pov!

She landed on top of me, our faces mere inches apart as we lay tangled together on the floor.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. My eyes wandered over her face, her aquamarine eyes, her flawless skin and then last at her cherry like lips.

Suddenly, the dream I had a few nights ago flashed in front of my eyes. The way she kissed me.

I felt my heartbeat picking up its pace.

If Bhavna hadn't come at that moment, I have no idea what I would have done.

And the way she laughed when Bhavna said something about kissing, it annoyed me.

I have no idea why. But it annoyed me like hell.

So, I marched out of the archive room, ignoring Bhavna who was running behind me.

When I reached my cabin, Bhavna followed me in.

"Bhavna, hire more employees for the fashion event. There should be ten interns. Take campus interviews and choose the best among them. Make an internship offer and a permanent job for the best two of them, once their course is over." I said and Bhavna looked at me in disbelief.

"Sid? You don't have anything to say to me?" Bhavna asked and I frowned.

"I just told you what you have to do.." I said, my eyes on the laptop screen.

"I am not asking about it and you know it. I want to know what happened in the archive room. I deserve an explanation." Bhavna said and I looked at her coldly.

"You deserve an explanation? Who says?" I asked sarcastically.

"I am your girlfriend, Sid. I have to know." Bhavna said.

"Bhavna, you are not my girlfriend. We have a convenient arrangement. A no strings attached relation. I had warned you in the very beginning that, not to expect anything more from me other than the physical. Did you forget that? If you did, maybe it is time to call this off and move on." I said and saw her turning pale.

"Sid.."

"Bhavna, I am busy and I believe you also have work. So, get back to work and get everything I said done quickly." I said and concentrated back on my laptop screen.

She walked out of the cabin and I let out an exasperated sigh.

Maybe it is high time I ended things with Bhavna.

She had been convenient and she wasn't clingy. That was the reason why this went this long. But it had run its course.

As it is, the attraction faded and I don't feel any fancy for her anymore. So, why delay the inevitable.

I should ask Mukul to collect a gift for Bhavna and should also know whether she wants to continue working here or she wants a transfer to any other branch.

It's time to say goodbye to Bhavna, I thought and leaned back against's my chair. That's when I noticed something glinting through my peripheral view.

I looked down and saw something stuck to my blazer.

It was a jhumka! Parinidhi's jhumka!

A/n

Here goes the next shot...

So, Sid is going to end it with Bhavna.. Let's see what happens now..

Please do vote and comment..

Love,

SF❤️