SHOT 62

Third person's pov!

"Bhavna, did Bubba pick up the call?" Jeevika asked hopefully.

"No di," Bhavna said with a dejected sigh.

Siddharth Singh Raichand had walked out a week ago, after he created a mess in his bedroom, breaking everything in it.

They had been informed by Mukul that Sid has holed up in his secret haven somewhere and is working from there.

"Enough is enough. We will bring him out today. We can't pick up the engagement ring without him," Jeevika said adamantly.

"Di. Let's not hurry. We will think about all these once he comes back," Bhavna said, clearly knowing Sid's temper.

"No, Bhavna. We have left him to deal with things for so long. He never does anything other than making money. It's time he started living properly." Jeevika complained.

Bhavna was confused. She is not sure whether she should go forward with this wedding. She needs to hear it from him. She needs solid proof that he has feelings for Nidhi.

If she is simply imagining things, she will be losing her love.

Maybe bringing him out would help her make things clear.

Nothing will happen if Sid continues to be in his self imposed exile.

"What's the plan, di?" Bhavna asked with a sigh.

Jeevika grinned, making Bhavna more anxious.

***

Siddharth's pov!

I was simply staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out what was wrong with me, when he received a call from Mukul.

"What is it, Mukul?" He asked tiredly, knowing Mukul wouldn't have called if it wasn't important. Because he had made it absolutely clear that he shouldn't be disturbed unless it is that important.

"Uh Mr Raichand, Bhavna called saying that Jeevika Ma'am fainted while they were at the jewellers. She was saying that she has been stressed lately. Bhavna asked if I could let you know about this." Mukul said and I cursed under my breath for being so careless. I knew di was weak at the moment and how could I simply walk out of the house and stay disconnected for over a week?

"Which jeweller's Mukul? Send me the location. I am going right away." I said and hurriedly got ready and rushed out of my penthouse suite.

As I reached the jewellery shop twenty minutes later, I found her hale and healthy, browsing through the jewels.

"Di? Mukul said you fainted," I asked as I hurried towards her and kneeled in front of her.

"I lied," Di said without any remorse and I looked at her in horror.

"What?!"

"I didn't have any other option to bring you out Bubba. What happened to you?" Jeevika asked sadly.

"I was busy, di. I couldn't work in between all the drama at home." I said and di gaped at me.

"Drama? You were the one who created a drama the last time, Bubba. Just because Nidhi was too busy to talk to you," Di said with a chuckle and my nose flared in anger as I heard her name.

"Don't take her name, di." I said in a warning tone.

"Fine, fine. Now sit here and see these rings. Select the one for your engagement." Di said and I felt uncomfortable.

"I said I am not ready, di. Why can't you simply understand that?" I asked and di simply ignored me.

My phone rang and I excused myself from there in relief.