SHOT 61

Third person's pov!

It was a little while after Nidhi left, the Raichands were sitting in the living room and continuing their chit chat when they heard the loud crash coming from upstairs, startling them from their gossip.

"What was that?" Jeevika asked, alarmed at the unexpected loud sound.

"I don't know, di. Let me go and check." Bhavna said as she stood up to go and check.

"Don't go alone, Bhavna. We will also come. Girish, come with us." Dadi ordered, worrying who it could be.

Nobody was supposed to be upstairs. The first floor is more like Siddharth's personal lair. And he had walked out of the house a little while ago after his small argument with Nidhi. Now who could it be? A thief? That too during daylight, with so much security around the house.

As they reached upstairs, they saw a visibly furious Siddharth Singh Raichand kicking the tea table, which crashed the next moment, lying broken along with the broken pieces of the huge flower vase that adorned a corner all these days.

"Sid? What is he doing here? He left home a while ago, right? When did he come back? And how come none of us noticed him going up?" Dadi asked as they hurried towards Sid.

"Bubba, stop it. What are you doing? What happened to you?" Jeevika cried, seeing her brother going out of control.

Siddharth Singh Raichand was always in control. Yes, his anger and rage is infamous, but he never loses control.

Never had he lost control like this before.

"Oh, Bubba. You are bleeding," Jeevika cried seeing the blood gushing out of the laceration in Siddharth's palm.

Siddharth Singh Raichand was not listening to anything. His mind and heart was elsewhere. His brain busy coming up images of a faceless man laughing and smiling at Parinidhi. The mere flashes were making him furious and hurt.

"Arrgghh!" He screamed as he pushed off another glass show piece with his already bleeding hands.

"Bubba, stop it. Bhavna, please get the first aid box from the bedroom." Jeevika said as she led Siddharth towards the wooden recliner in the poolside and made him sit there.

Bhavna hurried back with the first aid box and Jeevika did the dressing, tears running down her cheeks seeing the bruises on her brother.

"Why, Bubba? What happened? Why did you do this?" Jeevika asked, scared at Siddharth's behaviour.

"It hurts," he mumbled in daze and Jeevika mistook it to be the physical pain of the injury. She had no idea that he had subconsciously accepted that he was hurting because of the thought of losing Nidhi forever. He didn't stop to remember that he had himself ruined any chance he had with her by choosing another woman over her, right in front of her eyes.

"Of course it will hurt. Did you see how deep the injury is? This much anger, Sid? What happened to make you so angry that you lost complete control over yourself?" Jeevika asked bewildered.

"Hey Bhagwan! It seems that just by seeing Nidhi, his anger had skyrocketed to this level." Kalpana chachi said, not realising how close she has been to the truth.

"Don't. Don't ever take her name in this house," Siddharth said in a deceptively calm voice. But the coldness in the was evident, making a shiver run down the listener's spine.

"I need some space," Siddharth stood up from the recliner and briskly and walked out of the room and the house, leaving his family bewildered.

"I was only joking. What did she do that he is reacting like this now?" Kalpana asked in confusion.

"She dismissed him today, when he called her upstairs to talk about something. Siddharth Singh Raichand came out in full form. His ego might not have been able to take it, being dismissed by a girl," Jeevika said, shaking her head in disappointment at Siddharth's behaviour.

"He hates her. He keeps saying, he does not want to see her face, he does not want to talk to her, he does not want to hear anything about her. And yet, when she came today, he wanted to talk to her. I don't understand him, Jeevika. What is his problem with her exactly? Why couldn't he just ignore her?" Dadi asked, feeling confused out of her wits.

"Honestly Dadi, when it comes to Nidhi, I don't understand Bubba either. I mean, how could someone hate Nidhi? She is so sweet.." Jeevika said, utterly confused.

"Well, let's hope that it will get better now that they won't be seeing each other often like before," Dadi said.

"Yeah. I wanted to ask her to help with the engagement preparations since she was out of job at the moment and was not looking for a permanent job either. But then I decided against it. Bubba will keep insulting her and I just can't let that happen. That day in the office cafeteria, the way he behaved with Nidhi. It still gives me chills. How can he insult someone in front of so many people?." Jeevika asked, remembering the scene she witnessed just before taking Nidhi under her wings and away from Sid.

"Leave all that. She is out of our life now. So we shouldn't have to worry about this anymore.. Let's call the priest and get an auspicious date for the engagement. There is no point in waiting for Sid to decide a date.." Dadi said, dismissing matters of Nidhi and focusing on Sid and Bhavna's engagement.

Siddharth drove at reckless speed through the bustling traffic. His ears echoing with Nidhi's parting words. And she had clearly told him that he shouldn't bother about anything related to her.

As he drove towards his private penthouse apartment in the city, his brain was clouded with thoughts of only her.

Parinidhi Vyas..

The girl who managed to get under his skin without any effort.

From the very first moment he had set his eyes on her, she had been having weird effects on him. Effects no other woman ever had on him. Not even the women he has had relationships with.

What is with her that makes him lose control over himself. Today he had lost control over his anger. Just like how he had lost control over himself and almost kissed her on that party night.

As he stepped into his penthouse suite, he finally let out a scream that he had been holding in for so long.

"Arrgghh!! Parinidhi Vyas! How do I get rid of you???"

A/N

Here goes the next shot...

Please do vote and comment...

Love,

SF❤️