SHOT 39

Third person's pov!

Priya stood in the living room anxiously. She didn't know what to do.

"Priya.." She heard her name being called out and saw Parth Singh Raichand approaching her.

"What a surprise! How come you are here?" Parth asked, unable to hide his excitement.

"Uh Parth ji, Mr Raichand brought us here. He said Nidhi has some work to finish. He took her to the study and asked me to wait here." Priya said and Parth was stunned.

He couldn't believe that his brother brought an employee home. All these years, since he began Rey Designs, the only employee of RD who stepped foot in the Raichand Mansion was Mukul.

"Oh! What urgent work at this time?" Parth asked, almost to himself.

"I don't know. We were in the city mall with some of Nidhi's colleagues. We met Mr Raichand there and he dragged us here." Priya said in a helpless tone.

"Don't worry, it must be some emergency. Else bhai won't bring any employees home." Parth said with a smile, trying to assure Priya.

"Hmm.."

"Why are you standing? Take a seat." Parth said pointing towards the couch and Priya took a seat.

"Girish.." Parth called out loudly for the househelp and the man rushed to him from the kitchen.

"Yes, Parth baba."

"Girish ji, get something to drink and eat." Parth said and Girish nodded.

"Oh no no. That is not needed." Priya tried to deny it but Parth remained adamant.

Hearing Parth's loud voice, Kalindi Raichand, the matriarch of the family and Kalpana Raichand, Parth's mother came out.

"What is happening here, Parth? Who is this girl? She looks familiar, but I can't remember." Kalindi, the dadi said looking at Priya with a confused frown on her face.

"Dadi, remember the girls who came with snacks for pooja one day? Priyadarshini and Parinidhi." Parth said with a smile and Kalindi smiled, now remembering.

"Oh yes. But why are you here at this time of night dear?" Kalindi asked with a frown and Parth explained what happened.

"This boy. All he thinks about is work and he thinks even his employees should do the same." Kalpana said, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Is there any point in complaining? He is not going to change, Kalpana." Dadi said sadly.

"We cannot wash our hands off him like that, Mummy ji." Kalpana said softly.

"Let's have this conversation some other time." Kalindi said, uncomfortable to have this conversation in the presence of a stranger.

"What are you doing?" Kalpana asked Priya.

"She completed her undergraduate degree, Maa. She now takes tuitions for the kids in her locality. And also Priya and her sister are making and distributing sweets and snacks in some cafes in the city." Parth said, without thinking and all three ladies looked at him.

Priya's eyes were filled with confusion, wondering how he knew all these about her. But at the same time, Kalindi and Kalpana looked at the shine in Parth's eyes when looking at Priya. And it made them uncomfortable.

They both liked the girl, alright. But not enough for the son in the family. When it came to such matters, they became a usual rich family for whom heirline and status matters.

Parth bit his tongue realising what idiocy he now did. He shot a sheepish smile at his mother and grandmother, earning a glare in return.

Third person's pov!

"Do you know what men with loose morals do, Ms Vyas?" He whispered coldly in her ears, scaring the hell out of her.

As Siddharth leaned closer to Nidhi, his voice low and dangerous, he could see the fear flickering in her eyes. He had no intentions of physically harming her, but he needed to scare her enough so that the next time she intended to disrespect him, she would think twice.

"Do you know what men with loose morals do, Ms. Vyas?" Siddharth whispered once again, his tone calculated to instil fear.

Nidhi's heart pounded in her chest as Siddharth's words sent a shiver down her spine. She knew she had to remain composed, to not let him see how much his words were affecting her.

"Please, Mr. Raichand, move," she said, her voice trembling with apprehension.

Siddharth leaned in closer, his breath warm against her ear.

"I could make things very difficult for you, Ms. Vyas," he murmured, his voice laced with a hint of menace.

Nidhi's mind raced as she struggled to maintain her composure. She knew Siddharth was trying to intimidate her, but she refused to let him see her fear. But then she knows how he is. He is a playboy. That's what Swati said. What if he tries something with her?

"Mr. Raichand," she said, her voice steadier now. "You are crossing your limits. Move back."

"You think I care about anything other than getting what I want?" He sneered, his voice dripping with disdain.

Nidhi's heart sank as she realised the gravity of her situation. She knew she was trapped, at the mercy of a man who had no qualms about using his power to exploit and manipulate others. But she refused to give up without a fight.

With a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins, Nidhi summoned all her strength and pushed against Siddharth with all her might.

"Get off me, you monster!" she screamed, her voice echoing through the room.

Siddharth stumbled, but chuckled.

"I can hear your heartbeats, Ms Vyas. I can feel your fear." Siddharth said, a satisfied smirk playing on his lips. He had achieved what he set out to do – to put the fear of consequences into Nidhi's mind without actually harming her.

"Remember, Ms. Vyas," he said, his tone cold and authoritative. "Actions have consequences. Keep that in mind when you speak to me."

With that, Siddharth turned and walked away, leaving Nidhi shaken but determined not to let him intimidate her.

A part of her knows that he was only trying to scare her, yet it shook her.

She knew she had to tread carefully around him, but she also knew she wouldn't let him control her.

A/N

Here goes the next shot..

Please do vote and comment..

Love,

SF❤️