4. The first day of marriage

Ji's house is so big that you have to drive your car to pass through the yard. It takes an hour or two to go around the whole house. Ji Yuanwen lives in the middle, Ji Chongli lives in the east, and Ji Chonghua lives in the west.
    Xia Chaogui's face had been treated and wrapped with thick gauze, and she had the shyness unique to a new wife.
    The new house was ready, and Ji Chonghua took her to take off her makeup and rest.
    Stepping into a familiar room again, Xia Chaogui felt inexplicably nauseated. She had shed countless tears in this room in her previous life, and only had painful memories.
    Su Yiwan had prepared all the clothes for her, and Xia Chaogui wanted to cry. Maybe her mother-in-law was the only person in the world who was really good to her.
    "You go wash up first, you've been tired for a long day." Ji Chonghua's tone was rare and gentle, he put his arm around her waist and smiled, "Don't worry about Zhou Li and your dad. You are mine now, and you can't be wronged in vain."
    Xia Chaogui Nodding, without any warm expression, he thanked her in a low voice, with a polite and respectful tone, and went to the bathroom to remove makeup and wash up.
    After she came out, she immediately hid in the bathroom, listening to the sound of water rushing inside, and recalled her past life uncontrollably. Ji Chonghua had always been rough in bed, and having sex with him was a torture. Xia Chaogui was willing to endure it for love before, Now she no longer wants to suffer any injustice.
    She closed her eyes, exhausted all day long, so she might as well rest first. In her previous life, Ji Chonghua didn't touch her at all after their wedding. She still broke her virginity while she was riding on him. Just don't talk to him in this life, and he probably won't either. will disturb her.
    It was already noon when she woke up, and the man's breath surrounded her. Xia Chaogui felt calmer than ever before, without any disturbance.
    Carefully pulling away the man's hand, the sunlight leaking through the gaps in the curtains almost pierced her eyelids. Such clear and bright sunlight shone on her snow-like skin.
    Xia Chaogui has been Mrs. Ji for five years and already knows what to do. She walks into the cloakroom to dress herself up first and then prepares clothes for him. The servant's voice comes from outside the door: "Second Master Ji, Mrs. Ji Er , it's time to get up."
    "I know." Xia Chaogui gently pushed Ji Chonghua awake, her tone was more respectful and gentle than the servants outside, "Mr. Ji, it's time for us to get up." When she
    got married in her previous life, she was very unable to adapt to the Ji family . Although it is normal for rich people to hire aunts and nannies, the Ji family's servants are very similar to the slaves who signed the contract of sale in ancient times, exuding an old-fashioned and pedantic flavor.
    Now that she has adapted, she is lucky enough not to be a big fool.
    Ji Chonghua opened his eyes. Xia Chaogui put him into a gray casual suit and lowered his head to fasten his buttons one by one.
    Xia Chaogui wore a light blue dress that reached her calves. The style was elegant and the color was young, which suited her status as a newlywed. There is a whole wall of cabinets in the cloakroom. They are all her wedding gifts, which Su Yiwan selected for her.
    Xia Chaogui, who has been immersed in the world of ladies for five years, knows what clothes to wear and what jewelry to wear. She puts on pearl earrings, a platinum women's watch on her wrist, and a low-key brand-name bag without a logo. She confirms it in front of the mirror. After everything was correct, he took Ji Chonghua's hand and said, "Let's go."
    Ji Chonghua could no longer remember what they looked like when they were just married in their previous life, but he was sure that the newly married Xia Chaogui was not so quiet. Every time he changed a set of clothes, he would ask Whether he was good-looking or not, even if he said something bad to her, she would still smile and say in an angry tone: "Sooner or later, you will be willing to praise me for my beauty!"
    "Mr. Ji?" Xia Chaogui softly recalled his thoughts, "My parents should be waiting for us. , let's go."
    "Okay." Ji Chonghua thought of the joke she made at the dinner table in her previous life. What was the joke? Who was laughing at her again?
    He had a headache. Because they were married on a blind date in his previous life, he never showed any concern for Xia Chaogui. He didn't take many of her things to heart and naturally didn't remember them.
    Thinking of this, Ji Chonghua felt even more guilty and made up his mind to treat her well in this life. No matter whether they would get divorced in this life, they should at least get together and break up easily.
    After entering the restaurant and seeing the room full of elders, Ji Chonghua finally recalled that according to the rules of the Ji family, the ancestral hall must be opened on the first day of the wedding to enter the family tree, so the room was full of elders. In the previous life, Xia Chaogui was secretly raped by a cousin He just sneered and left, but it was his mother who persuaded him to come back.
    Xia Chaogui naturally remembers these things. Everyone said that she was lucky enough to marry into a wealthy family, and they thought that she should carefully serve the whole family after marrying. In fact, the last thing she cared about in her previous life was the name of this wealthy family.
    Su Yiwan smiled at her: "Come over and eat. You have been tired all day and haven't eaten well."
    Xia Chaogui sat next to her, in a rare good mood.
    "Chaogui, if you marry into the Ji family, you will become a member of the Ji family. It's better for your stepmother to have less contact with you." Ji's aunt reminded her.
    "Yes." Xia Chaogui's tone was gentle, his spine straight, and his elegant and generous appearance was quite pleasing.
    "Don't think that you can do whatever you want after you marry in. Your mother's family is your mother's family, and your husband's family is your husband's family." Another aunt from the Ji family said again.
    "Yes."
    "In my opinion, what kind of people should go to what kind of place, dragons are dragons and phoenixes are phoenixes, and the son of a mouse can dig holes." After Ji Yanli said this, she smiled and did not mean to have any bad intentions. He looked at Xia Chaogui with his eyes.
    Xia Chaogui couldn't think of anything to say sarcastically for a moment, so she went back and broke the jar. She continued to eat without saying a word, but her tears fell into the bowl, looking extremely aggrieved.
    Before Su Yiwan could speak, Ji Chonghua became unhappy. He glared at Ji Yanli and said in an unkind tone, "You're too full. You can leave now. Don't stay in this weird and disgusting place. You're so awesome. Come to my house to fight the autumn breeze." "
    You!" Ji Yanli's face turned red with anger, but what he said was really right. She is the daughter of the fifth uncle of the Ji family. The previous generations of the Ji family were all powerful, but the fifth one had no ability. Everyone Yue takes turns going to her brother and sister's house to ask for money, and she lives comfortably on the family property and her brother and sister.
    Ji Chonghua is a big weirdo in the Ji family. He has been naughty and reckless since he was a child. He is beaten and beaten without fear of scolding and refuses to listen. No one can do anything about him when he commits a lot of crimes.
    As soon as he finished speaking, someone on the other side tried to smooth things over, "Don't quarrel on the big day. Chao Gei is so beautiful, she must be a phoenix, and she and Chonghua are a perfect match."
    At the same time, he secretly glared at Ji Yanli, who would be wrong to offend but Ji Chonghua, a lunatic.
    --