7. First Night

Xia Chaogui had just finished her climax, and before her brain could react, Ji Chonghua's hand reached out to her breasts and rubbed them vigorously.
    "Um... don't..." Xia Chaogui lowered her eyes and could see his generous fingers holding her breasts and playing with them, the breast flesh squeezed out from between the fingers. The snow-white skin was in sharp contrast with his slightly rough fingers, " Gentle, gentle..."
    "It's so comfortable." Ji Chonghua sighed, "I didn't expect your meat to be so tender."
    Xia Chaogui grabbed his wrist but was unable to stop it. His brain had melted, and his body could only give him the most primitive reaction. , tears streaming down her face, her hole was clamped, relaxed and tightened. She clearly felt how she was being opened by the man, and the friction of the glans against the inner wall could only make her moan one after another.
    "No..." Xia Chaogui cried and buried half of her face in the pillow. Ji Chonghua almost pinched her breasts and fucked her vagina. Sex in her memory always hurt. This kind of comfort was too much for her. She was so unfamiliar, and a man's penis had never penetrated so deeply. She gripped the pillow hard, and the veins on the back of her hands bulged, and she tried her best to suppress her wanton screams.
    "What are you hiding from? Call me twice and I'll listen." Ji Chonghua sprinted hard and heard her trembling voice. He lifted her legs and put them in his arms, pressing her tightly as if he almost broke her in half. .
    Xia Chaogui gasped for breath and turned to look out the window. Ji's house was very big, like a castle. Young Master Ji lived on the top floor. No matter whether it was a night view or a day view, he could see the lake sparkling by moonlight or sunlight. Tears would come to his eyes. The surface of the lake swam even more hazily, and the moon had rough edges, like the picture quality of an early three-level movie.
    Seeing her crying more and more, Master Ji slowly slowed down his movements and asked, "Are you in pain?"
    "It's okay..." Xia Chaogui avoided his sight, covered her chest, frowned, Very reluctant.
    Master Ji just thought she was shy. After all, Xia Chaogui loved him so much in his previous life. He took it for granted that she still loved him and he just needed to treat her well and respond to her feelings. So Master Ji blocked her lips again.
    "Uh... uh huh!" Xia Chaogui's pussy suddenly retracted, and her semen spurted out uncontrollably. She wanted to push his shoulders away, but she couldn't move at all, "No... um, no..."
    As soon as she said two words, the man blocked her lips again, and the familiar fragrance wafted over again. Her last strength to resist was gone, and she could only be pressed down by the man and fucked until there was something thick deep in her abdominal cavity. The liquid exploded, the light became thicker, and the orange-red liquid flowed down, covering her entire body.
    Even the bedroom helped Ji Chonghua violate her.
    Ji Chonghua took out his penis, spread her legs and carefully inspected her legs to make sure there was no crack before lying back on the bed. The first time in the previous life for the two of them was when Xia Chaogui sat on top of him and forced her to lose her virginity. Because she was inexperienced and nervous, she finished it. It was later discovered that it had torn. When he was taken to the hospital, he was severely scolded by the doctor.
    Ji Chonghua pulled her to lie on his chest, running his fingers across the delicate skin and pressing lightly on the protruding spine. Every movement was erotic.
    Xia Chaogui was lying on his chest with a look of confusion on her face. The warm yellow light was more dazzling than the noon sun. She whispered, "Can you turn off the light?"
    Ji Chonghua reached out to turn off the bedroom light. Darkness filled the room, and the peeping eyes She felt a little relieved after the feeling disappeared, but Ji Chonghua lit the night light on the bedside again, and rubbed his fingers on her smooth cheeks until the calluses on his fingers turned that area red.
    She was surprised when she was pressed down on the bed by a man again. In her impression, Ji Chonghua was not good at ejaculating early in the morning and would never do it a second time.
    Her legs were spread apart, and an unfamiliar pleasure came from her lower body again. Her chin was pinched. When she came into contact with those lustful eyes, everything was slowed down by 0.5 times. Her lips were bitten hard and soft. The flesh of her lips rubbed against the man's teeth, and her mouth was stirred by the broad tongue. The air became thinner and thinner, and her eyes turned black.
    The hot breath had reached her neck, and she was still in the kissing phase. When her breasts were bitten by the man, she could barely control the action of kicking the man away. Her ankles were easily grabbed, and she subconsciously grabbed his shoulders tightly. "Don't... don't suck..."
    The man was sucking her nipples hard. The slight sting of his canine teeth rubbing against her breasts made her tremble nervously. Her nipples had never been so warmly wrapped, as if the uneasiness and shame in her heart were gone. It was as if he was playing along with it.
    After he had played with her enough, and without waiting for his reaction, Xia Chaogui turned over and pressed him under her, with red eyes, "I, I'll move."
    This kind of posture can make her feel at ease. She can only accept him when pressed by a man. The pleasure given was too terrible, and she didn't want to lose the final control.
    "Are you sure?" Ji Chonghua's voice was hoarse and he held her waist, "Can you?"
    Xia Chaogui nodded, lowered her head and held his penis, found the hole with familiarity, and swallowed it bit by bit. She held on On her own thighs, her pink nails dug deeply into the plump and white leg flesh, and she kept making slight hums from her nasal cavity, which were even more lewd than the moans that occasionally leaked out just now, "Uh...um...huh..."
    I swallowed half of it. She felt that she had reached her limit. This was a depth she was familiar with. She held up her thighs and began to shake. Her knees would not hurt even if she knelt on the soft sheets. She looked at the dandelion painting hanging by the bedside, as if she had become one too. Dandelions enjoy the breeze and sun.
    Ji Chonghua straightened her waist and knocked her legs soft, and her pussy swallowed more. She almost fell down. Fortunately, he was holding her waist tightly. She noticed that he was grabbing her waist hard and moving down. Big drops of rose tears fell on his chest, as hot as lava. He begged for mercy in a soft voice, "It's too deep... don't..."
    Ji Chonghua sighed in his heart. He would definitely be scared to use this posture for the first time.
    He stood up and pushed her down on the bed, thrusting his penis in little by little. Xia Chaogui was still crying. She didn't want to accept these unfamiliar pleasures.
    "Ah~ um!" She quickly cut off the sweet moan as soon as it escaped. Her pussy was tightly contracted, and a large amount of hot liquid poured out of it. She was once again brought to orgasm by the man. Her whole body was tight, and her upper body was too tight. She was flushed as she tried hard to hold back her moans.
    Ji Chonghua was ramming into her silky pussy. She was biting her fingers tightly to stop herself from moaning. Her forehead was so hard that the veins bulged. Her smooth black hair stuck to her cheeks in a mess, and her eyes were wet looking at the window.
    There were only heavy breathing in the bedroom, and the silence was a bit eerie. Xia Chaogui felt like he was fighting a long and difficult tug-of-war. The orgasms were getting stronger each time, but he had no intention of cumming at all.
    ————Dividing Line————
    I’m back!