41. Is he also reborn (pure plot)

40 Is he also reborn (pure plot)

When they arrived in Japan, Xia Chaogui slept in bed until Ji Chonghua went out to discuss business.
She couldn't even remember how long it had been since she had slept so comfortably. She was usually pressed down and fucked at night at home, and she had to go out to socialize during the day, so she was so busy that she didn't have time to sleep.
When she woke up, she saw the sky outside and recalled it for several minutes before she realized that she was no longer in the country.
She slept for too long and her head was dizzy. She almost fell off the bed when she got up, and lay back on the bed. It took a while to fully wake up. After tidying herself up, she clicked on her phone and there was a message from Ji Chonghua.
He said he would bring her food back, and if she was hungry, she would order some takeout first.
It's not that Xia Chaogui doesn't want to order takeout, but this is Japan, and her Japanese proficiency is limited to "You are a flower girl."
This is the Ji family's property in Japan, a high-end duplex apartment. The refrigerator is full of food. She picked a few dishes and went into the kitchen.
As a poor child whose mother died young and her father didn't care about her, her life skills can be said to be at the highest level, and she is extremely good at cooking and other things.
Xia Chaogui vaguely remembered that she had an assistant in her previous life. The assistant resigned after working for half a month. She couldn't get used to having someone by her side all the time to serve her tea and water, so she didn't ask for another one.
In my grandpa's words, this means not enjoying a blessed life, having to hide from others when they are waiting for you.
In her new life, she wants to be an upright lady this time. Anyway, she won't have this chance in the future.
Thinking of this, she rubbed her face, her fair little face still showing fatigue. She didn't know when Ji Chonghua would come back. After preparing the meal, she ate by herself, and there was no movement outside until midnight.
She hurriedly walked over and opened the door. A drunk man walked into the house, and there was a man in a suit beside him. He babbled a lot of words that Xia Chaogui couldn't understand, and finally bowed deeply and left.
Xia Chaogui was very embarrassed. After closing the door, she helped Ji Chonghua go in to rest: "How much have you drunk?"
"I can still drink!"
"Yes, yes, you lie down first."
"Don't lie down." Ji Chonghua shook her off. She held up her hand with a rather arrogant expression, "I'm not drunk."
Xia Chaogui didn't bother to argue with the drunkard, and was afraid that he would do something to hurt her now that he was unconscious, so he stood farther away from him and asked : "Have you eaten?"
"I want to eat boiled eggs!" When Ji Chonghua saw that she was too far away, he immediately moved over and blocked her in the corner. "Where are the boiled eggs?"
Xia Chaogui's heart almost stopped. Usually, She didn't feel it even after being together, but suddenly being blocked in a corner like this made her realize how big the difference in height and body shape was between the two of them.
"I'll go to the kitchen to cook, please let me go." She didn't dare to look at him at all, and the strong sense of oppression made her a little scared.
"No, I want to eat it now!" Ji Chonghua went a step further and put his hands into her clothes to rub them. "It's soft and white, like a boiled egg.
" Just eat it like a boiled egg!
"You, go away..." She pushed his chest, but it couldn't be pushed at all, "Don't block me..."
Ji Chonghua directly carried her on his shoulders and strode towards the kitchen.
Xia Chaogui was like a kitten held by the neck, unable to move. He was put down at the door of the kitchen. He blocked her way out like a door god, and said firmly: "I want to eat boiled eggs now!"
What a psycho. ! Xia Chaogui almost hit him with a rice spoon, but she still went to boil eggs for him. She was still a little afraid that Ji Chonghua would get drunk and beat people up. Based on their size difference, Ji Chonghua could kill three of her with one punch.
Fortunately, he was just more childish than usual. After eating the eggs, he said it was not enough and wanted to eat a hundred. Xia Chaogui opened the refrigerator door and counted all the eggs to him. There were only thirty in total.
He could only reluctantly say that he would only eat thirty eggs today. He divided them well, five poached eggs, five scrambled eggs, five fried eggs, five Western-style scrambled eggs. The last ten boiled eggs, he wanted to be fully cooked. of.
Xia Chaogui really wanted to kill him. She would cook him one plate and eat another, her stomach seemed to be full. Finally, she sat tiredly at the dining table and watched him eat boiled eggs, one bite at a time.
"Drink some water, don't choke." Xia Chaogui handed him a glass of water. He was unfamiliar with the place, so don't choke to death.
Ji Chonghua also drank water very quickly. While eating and drinking, he also told her, "Don't be idle, make me something else to eat."
"Can you still eat?"
"I want to eat!"
"Okay, okay, I will Go now." Xia Chaogui didn't care about the drunkard. She suddenly missed her assistant in her previous life.
After checking the refrigerator, Xia Chaogui saw that he looked like he was reincarnated from starvation and decided to cook all the vegetables in it. When she was chopping vegetables in the kitchen, the other party suddenly hugged her from behind, which scared her so much that she almost cut her hand, "I'm chopping vegetables." " Don't hug me!"
"What delicious food are you making for me?" Ji Chonghua tightened his arms and looked at the pot curiously, "Put less chili. I don't
like spicy food ." , go and stay outside." Xia Chaogui thought he was in the way.
"How do you know? I never told you." Ji Chonghua did not let go of her, and his tone became more firm and persistent, "Did you secretly ask my mother?"
Xia Chaogui rolled his eyes to the sky, "Yes, that's right Yes, I secretly asked Mom, please get out."
"No! No!"
"Okay, okay, stay here." "Don't move around. "I'm not afraid of pain, unlike you. "
Ji Chonghua said proudly, "Just tell me if it hurts. Why would you hide in the toilet and cry in the middle of the night?
" "Xia Chaogui's face was covered with black lines. She didn't even have enough time to sleep every day until she got married, so she didn't have any extra energy to cry.
"I heard it! You have it!" Ji Chonghua started to make a fuss.
"Okay, okay, I'm crying." Xia Chaogui had a headache and reminded herself time and time again not to argue with the drunkard.
"It's just that your hand was caught in the door. Cry in my arms next time." Ji Chonghua didn't even realize what a disgusting thing he said.
Xia Chaogui couldn't accept him like this. She said hello casually and went out with the dishes. He kept holding her like a koala. She could hardly walk. She tried hard to get him to sit on the dining chair obediently. She said helplessly: "I'll serve you a meal, don't move around."
"Don't go in and cry secretly."
"Don't cry secretly."
"I don't believe it, I want to go in too."
Xia Chaogui could only act like an old mother . While coaxing him and serving food in the kitchen, Ji Chonghua touched her face with his hand from time to time and asked her if she was crying secretly.
"I'm not crying! I have nothing to do, so why cry!" Xia Chaogui was no longer patient.
Ji Chonghua felt aggrieved at being yelled at, so he walked out of the kitchen alone and sat at the dining table to eat silently. When Xia Chaogui passed by, he turned around and didn't look at her.
"Ji Chonghua."
No one paid attention to her.
Xia Chaogui was helpless. Why did she feel like she was coaxing a three-year-old child?
"Chonghua, don't be angry." Xia Chaogui knew that he was soft-spoken, so he could only use a coquettish tone, "Why do you always think I'm crying?"
"You really cried!" Ji Chonghua simply told her He pulled her into his arms and whispered, "I heard everything."
"Then I won't cry next time and you can eat first, okay?"
"Luxury." He stretched out his little finger, "If you agree, you can't go back on it."
" Okay." Xia Chaogui had a faint smile on his face.
After eating, Ji Chonghua fell asleep on the sofa. Xia Chaogui covered him with a blanket and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. She was in a good mood. She had never seen Ji Chonghua drunk before, and she didn't expect him to be so funny when he was drunk. Like a child.
The sound of water kept gushing, and her movements gradually stopped. She had never had her hand pinched by a door in this life, nor had she cried in the toilet. This was all in her previous life.
The sound of water rang for a long time. She stood at the door of the kitchen and looked at Ji Chonghua in the living room. He was shrouded in bright light, and his handsome eyebrows were exactly the same as in her memory.
Ji Chonghua heard someone crying. When he opened his eyes, he saw the woman squatting at the door of the kitchen crying. He held on to the armrest of the sofa to sit up and then had to lie down. He had no strength at all. He wanted to hold her in his arms. He had just held her in his arms. You promised me not to cry, why are you crying again?
Drowsiness came over her, and the last scene in her memory was Xia Chaogui with red eyes and the noisy sound of water that seemed to never stop.
When Ji Chonghua woke up the next day, he had already slept on the floor. His head was dazed for a while before he got up from the floor. Xia Chaogui was sleeping soundly on the soft bed. He sat by the bed and looked at her for a long time. The memory of last night It slowly emerged that he felt ashamed and humiliated.
After washing himself, he was still a little dizzy and had a headache. He got into the soft bed and held the woman in his arms. Only then did he find a large dried white mark on her pillow.
Ji Chonghua is very familiar with this kind of trace. When he was a child, he was extremely naughty and would be beaten at every turn. Usually his mother would comfort him after his father beat him. He never cried when he was beaten. Whenever someone coaxed his tears, he would shed them. After crying, he would lie on his pillow. There are traces of this.
Did she cry last night?
Ji Chonghua raised his upper body and observed her carefully for a while, feeling even more ashamed. She must have felt aggrieved as she was forced to cook all night.
He hugged Xia Chaogui tighter, secretly hoping that she would not be angry with him.
They both woke up almost at the same time and looked at each other for a while. Xia Chaogui got up first and brushed her teeth. She was still confused. Is Ji Chonghua also reborn like her? Or was it just his drunken ramblings?
She wasn't sure, and she didn't dare to ask directly, if he was really reborn, why was he suddenly so nice to her? Didn't he always hate her?
Xia Chaogui avoided his probing gaze, not even daring to look directly at him.
Ji Chonghua took her behavior as anger, and wanted to apologize, but Ji Ershao had only apologized a handful of times in his life. His face turned red and he couldn't hold back three words, so he had to break the silence first and change the topic: "Today I'm fine, do you want to go out for a walk?"
Xia Chaogui shook his head.
"Then you go shopping with me."
Xia Chaogui still shook his head and said, "Sorry, I want to be alone for a while today."
"..." Ji Chonghua was a little panicked, she was really angry!
In his mind, it was impossible for Xia Chaogui to be angry, at least she wouldn't be angry with him, so he leaned in front of her again and said softly: "Stay with me today."
With the familiar fragrance, Xia Chaogui Gei suddenly felt extremely disgusted. She frowned and quickly moved away. She didn't wait until she could no longer smell the fragrance, and then said, "Don't use that fragrance to control me anymore."
She had always known about Ji Chonghua's 'little tricks', and she had been able to do so before. Like an ostrich, she allowed herself to be immersed in sexual desire. Now Ji Chonghua might have memories of her past life, so she needed to be on guard.
Ji Chonghua's brows jumped after hearing this. He didn't show it on his face, but he was even more panicked. Is she that angry? Isn't it just a matter of cooking a few bowls of rice?
--