21. After dinner

When the first tear fell on Ji Chonghua's chest, he lifted Xia Chaogui's chin, stared at her red eyes for a long time, and asked, "Why are you crying?"
    "I'm not crying." Xia Chaogui chose to open her eyes. Seeing that he was lying, he turned his head and broke away from his hand, knelt on his crotch, held the gradually erect penis, stuffed it into the hole bit by bit, raised his head and moaned, "Ah~ it feels so comfortable~"
    "You just cry What, why are you..." Ji Chonghua subconsciously felt that something was wrong, but the woman's skillful movements made him quickly engulfed in pleasure. He pinched her waist, "Uh... wait a minute!"
    "No!" Xia Chaogui As if she knew what he was going to ask, she twisted her waist wildly as if to avoid it, and moaned loudly, "Ahhhh~ yours is so big~"
    Whenever Ji Chonghua wanted to interrupt her, she would moan wildly, sucking her belly tightly. Clamping his penis, the pleasure became more and more intense. Her red eyes looked at him, as if they were looking into his heart. She lowered her head and unilaterally ended this entangled stare.
    The fire burned on the bed, and her moans gradually weakened, leaving only a slight gasp. She entangled him, sat on him and twisted her calves, "I don't have the strength anymore..."
    Ji Chonghua turned over and pressed her down, hugging her tightly. He looked at her, entangled like glue, moaning and swaying with his movements, she opened her eyes slightly, the man's hot body temperature almost made her suffocate, the world shook together, and the penis in her body made her moan uncontrollably. , called softly in his ear, with a soft tone, scratching his heart like a cat's claws: "Well... you, you are really amazing..."
    Xia Chaogui was sincere, her private parts were sore, Waves of pleasure surged out of her body, and she was almost knocked unconscious by him.
    Ji Chonghua finally knows what the fuck is called Wenxiang Nephrite. In his previous life, he was so blinded by lard that he would ignore such a little beauty. Now he wants to die on her.
    Xia Chaogui hugged him tightly like a koala. When the man penetrated her head, she let out a high-pitched scream, and her brain fell into the clouds. Ji Chonghua blocked her lips, and she refused with a cry, but the man's tongue After reaching in, she subconsciously catered to him, and the pleasure her body remembered made her unable to resist.
    After the climax, her rationality returned slightly. She let go of Ji Chonghua's body and realized that she had longed for him so strongly just now. She felt a chill in her heart, but the man's body temperature melted away her chill. She looked at her breasts As the impact swayed, he closed his eyes and frowned, feeling something that didn't belong to him keep thrusting in and out of his body.
    The night of love passed slowly, but also seemed to pass quickly. Her brain was still dizzy and her lower body was numb. He hugged her and chuckled in her ear and said something.
    Xia Chaogui shuddered, turned her head, and covered her chest: "It's all swollen..."
    Ji Chonghua touched the tender flesh on the inside of her thigh, then along the inside to her buttocks, and finally put his fingers in the concave spinal groove behind her back. slide.
    "Well..." Xia Chaogui shivered more and more, twisting uneasily in his arms, "Don't be like this..." Шǒǒ13.ⓒǒⓜ(woo13.com)
    Ji Chonghua kissed the side of her face, dry and soft hands His lips almost cut her face, and her fingers ran to her inner thighs. She took a deep breath, her brain was screaming, but her body hugged him again, their lips and tongues intertwined, and her hands were placed on his strong arms. , she couldn’t tell whether to reject or cater to her, her body would only cater to her.
    When she was about to fall asleep, Xia Chaogui had already recovered, and her lower body was numb. She raised her body slightly and looked at Ji Chonghua. His eyes turned around and asked, "What's wrong?"
    Xia Chaogui shook his head and lay back down. He and his memory The man inside is different.
    The next day, Xia Chaogui went to the company to see him again in the name of delivering something. Shen Qingyan was still the intern secretary who answered the phone at the company door. He greeted her eagerly when he saw her.
    Xia Chaogui nodded, her gentle and dignified appearance was enough to make her look like a lady. She walked into the office. Ji Chonghua was on the phone at this time. When he saw her, he nodded slightly and told her to find a place to sit.
    Xia Chaogui was sitting on the sofa where she slept yesterday, her posture upright and her eyes glancing at the door from time to time. In the past, Shen Qingyan often spent time alone with Ji Chonghua in the name of delivering documents, but even here she had no scruples about restraint.
    Ji Chonghua hung up the phone and asked, "Why are you here?"
    "Let's see you," Xia Chaogui smiled, walked to him and squeezed his shoulders, "Thank you for your hard work."
    She didn't mean to seduce. I just want to play the role of a virtuous wife, and then see how far the relationship between him and Shen Qingyan has progressed.
    But the fragrance of her body, her soft fingers, her body temperature leaning against his back, and her breasts that occasionally touched the back of his head with her movements made Ji Chonghua feel itchy.
    He deliberately leaned back on her chest, looked up into her eyes, and said in a low voice, "You smell so good."
    Xia Chaogui didn't expect that he was so energetic. He just finished last night, could he still be hard?
    It's not that she looks down on him, but she thinks this is impossible even if she thinks about it. She is also a person who has given birth to a child, and she is not a little girl who will be deceived by the words "all men can't last more than two minutes."
    --