64. true. Feelings heat up ()

65 true. Feelings heat up ()

After New Year's Day comes New Year's Day. After New Year's Day, it's time to go back to work. Xia Chaogui and Ji Chonghua worked in the kitchen all afternoon and made a bunch of glutinous rice balls.
    After eating, Ji Chonghua took her for a walk nearby. The noise of pedestrians was very noisy. Xia Chaogui could only stand on tiptoe and talk in his ear. Ji Chonghua kept holding her tightly for fear that she would get lost.
    It was late at night and there were few people on the street. They sat down on a bench nearby. Ji Chonghua tapped her legs, "Are you tired?"
    Xia Chaogui shook his head, "A little sore."
    Ji Chonghua smiled and whispered in her ears. Bian whispered, "Our first New Year after getting married is about to end."
    "It's the sixth." Xia Chaogui corrected.
    "The past life doesn't count." Ji Chonghua tightened his arms, "I was the one who made mistakes in the past life."
    Xia Chaogui did not correct him this time, leaning on him with all his strength, saying: "I...I am sometimes afraid that we will do it again." It will be like that in the previous life."
    "No!" Ji Chonghua vowed, "Have you forgotten your family tree? If that happens, I will be the first to die. My third aunt is a lesson to you."
    "Don't curse yourself during the Chinese New Year. Okay?" Xia Chaogui lowered his eyes and his voice became softer. "I've thought about our affairs. I, I also tried to like you like I did in my previous life, but I couldn't do it. I didn't dare."
    "..." Ji Chonghua. He didn't say anything, but he could tell after spending this time together. After a long silence, he asked, "Do you hate me?"
    Xia Chaogui shook his head.
    "Do you like me?"
    Xia Chaogui didn't dare to nod, so he could only say implicitly: "A little bit."
    Ji Chonghua immediately grinned, "A little bit is enough, I will make you love me more and more."
    Stinky P is confident again Her appearance successfully made Xia Chaogui laugh, and she said: "I can't do what I did in my previous life."
    The knot in the heart is the knot in the heart after all, even if Ji Chonghua tells the family tree that they can never betray each other, even if he whispers that he loves her every day , even if he protects her forever, even if he sacrifices his life to protect her...
    Looking back, Xia Chaogui is the worse person in his life.
    "It's okay, whatever makes you feel comfortable." Ji Ershao's laughter was hearty. He had always made up his mind to make up for Xia Chaogui when he woke up. Even if he didn't fall in love with her, he would give her enough freedom and respect. Not to mention that now I wish I could hurt her like a ball in my eye.
    Xia Chaogui said that if he wanted the moon in the sky, he would pay someone to go to the moon and bring back a meteorite.
    "Love without response will be sad." Xia Chaogui reminded in a low voice that she was an experienced person.
    "Didn't you say a little bit?" Ji Chonghua hugged her and kissed her, his short black hair hanging in front of his forehead, his eyes focused and serious, "You don't have to respond, just accept it."
    At night, Xia Chaogui was wearing a white tulle suspender belt . She rarely wore such revealing skirts, let alone it was still winter, so she naturally dressed like this with various thoughts in mind.
    She didn't want to admit it, but Ji Chonghua's words did ignite different feelings. Her slender waist was grasped, most of her white buttocks were rubbed wantonly, and the suspenders hung loosely on her shoulders, exposing her large breasts.
    "Hmm~ah~ah..." The man's warm breath sprayed in her ears, and she was easily pressed on the sofa. Her thin skirt was taken off to her waist. The man pinched her breasts hard and rubbed them. Her vaginal fluid was lustful and hot. Rubbing it on her belly.
    "No...ah~" The man slapped her breasts hard, and she gasped uncontrollably, and her white breasts quickly turned red.
    His big rough hands slid into the bottom of the skirt and rubbed it. The lustful juice wet his fingers, as if the juice came from his flesh. His fingers broke through the seams. The man's fingers were thick and every corner was carefully clasped. dig.
    Xia Chaogui shuddered and moaned softly, her pussy tightly wrapped around his fingers, feeling smooth and warm inside.
    Ji Chonghua was so hard that he was about to explode. He pinched her butt and leaned it against his crotch. Xia Chaogui grasped the tulle skirt around her waist, "Ah... ha... so big... um~"
    Ji Chonghua squinted his eyes and pressed Her waist was squeezed in, the inside was warm and smooth, and her pussy was squirming and sucking, tempting him to invade hard.
    "So sour... so swollen... ah..." Xia Chaogui was extremely cooperative from the beginning. She was even more emotional when she smelled the fragrance on his body, and her cry was also deliberately to please, "Ah... I'm going to be stretched out." "It's..."
    In the silent room, the big bed began to shake again. Xia Chaogui was shrouded in shadow by the tall man. Her snow-white body was naked, with a thick penis underneath, and there was no gap in it.
    The man thrust mercilessly, stretching her pussy open continuously, and his thrusts became more and more rough.
    "Ah! Uh-huh... ha... ugh..." Xia Chaogui couldn't say anything to beg for mercy. In the quiet room, there were only her moans and the man's occasionally exposed rough breathing.
    "No...well...it's too big...Chonghua...ah..."
    She rarely called his name in bed, her voice was as soft as freshly baked mung bean cake, Ji Chonghua broke her legs into an M shape He grabbed her slender waist and pounded her hard, and he thrust hard inside her in excitement. He bottomed out again and again, making her moan and scream.
    "Don't...ah...be gentler...Chonghua...be gentler..."
    Ji Chonghua was so angry that her screams made her blood surge. He tightened his waist and hit her quickly, twisting her on the bed. Screaming, the vaginal semen penetrated the deepest part, so deep that Xia Chaogui's lower abdomen kept twitching, her thighs clamped around his waist and trembled wildly, and she kept crying.
    Ji Chonghua looked at his beautiful wife who was immersed in desire, lowered his head and whispered in her ear: "Do you want me to cum inside?"
    "S, S...ahhh!" Before she could think about the meaning of the man's words, her clitoris He was choked hard, and he immediately rolled his eyes and climaxed, his pussy was tightened tightly, "No... don't..."
    "If you don't want to be creampied, what do you want from me?" Ji Chonghua thrust faster and faster, pinching
    He grabbed her waist and asked, "Where do you want me to fuck you?" Cooperate with sucking and peristalsis.
    Xia Chaogui looked at the man on top of her with tears streaming down her face. His handsome face was exactly the same as in his memory, but his gray glass-like eyes were filled with strong emotion.
    With a slight sourness and warmth in her heart, she turned her head and stopped looking at the man. She opened her thighs widely and said in a soft voice: "You fucked a lot today..."
    "I can fuck more." Ji Chonghua squeezed her softly. "Do you want to be fucked all night?"
    "One, all night? Can you handle it?"
    Ji Chonghua pulled out the vaginal semen, and the semen slowly flowed out from the vagina. He put the woman in a kneeling position, smiling brightly. , "You will know if you try it?"
    It was already too late when Xia Chaogui regretted it. How could she forget that the man in front of her was a beast. The animal world clearly told her that the animal's estrus period can last all day. , how could she forget it! ?
    That night, Xia Chaogui's tears flowed like broken pearls. The room was filled with the smell of obscenity. Her belly was filled with semen, and her holes were stretched. During the thrusting, the semen continued to flow. The thrusting keeps oozing.
    "No... no more... please..." Xia Chaogui desperately and meekly shook her back to the man sitting on her. She turned her head to look at the man, her slender waist twisting into a weird posture, "I can't do it anymore. ...I'm really going to die..."
    Ji Chonghua spanked her butt hard, and she immediately turned back, holding on to the bed and crying. Her butt was trembling from the spanking, so elastic and pitiful, "Ah! It hurts... ...It hurts...Ouch..."
    Ji Chonghua was pushing back from below, and she had to prop up her body and continue to twist. As the man thrust her, her cheeks became redder and redder, her voice became louder and louder, and her pussy felt like it was filled with water. More liquid gushed out, and the semen that had been ejaculated continued to flow out, "Ah...ah...ahhhhhhh!!"
    She lost her strength and fell forward. By the time the man could extract the semen, she had already fallen into a semi-conscious state. Ji Chonghua turned her back to her front and spread her legs widely.
    Xia Chaogui's pussy was in a mess. The opening of the opening had lost its elasticity and opened wide, exposing the soft, bright red inner wall and full of white semen. The labia were also red, swollen and numb. Semen continued to flow from the opening, covering her lower body. Looks like he's been spoiled.
    Ji Chonghua's eyes darkened, his vagina became hard again, and he went straight in without saying a word.
    "No...I really can't...don't!" Xia Chaogui woke up from the shaking. She didn't have much strength to struggle anymore, and her vagina was constantly penetrated by vaginal semen. "No! Don't!"
    Ji Chonghua lifted her legs. High up her body, the semen slowly flowing out flowed back into her body again, and splashed out with his violent thrusts.
    "Ah... no... oooh... don't... be too forceful... spare me... spare me!!"
    "You're so fucked, I didn't even fuck you up all night! " Do you like me fucking your pussy?" Ji Chonghua rubbed her clitoris again.
    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" He didn't give her any time to rest, and kept thrusting wildly, until she could only scream hysterically and beg for mercy.
    Ji Chonghua felt that he was about to ejaculate. He held her and thrust violently like crazy. She struggled on the bed and screamed miserably. The man released the last semen in her body, and she fell into the bed without any strength. The pussy is still being creampied continuously.
    Xia Chaogui closed her eyes and was covered in cold sweat. She was still trembling when the man pulled out. His rough hands caressed her body and finally stopped on her lower abdomen. He didn't press with much force, but the semen was still like a fountain. The gush spurts out.
    Xia Chaogui was so tortured by this lewd scene that she fainted as soon as her vision went dark.
    --

Personal Mask [1V1 High H]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara