57. Quarrel (Pure Plot

Xia Chaogui woke up on a clean and soft bed, with a big hand on her waist. She turned over and looked at the sleeping man, thinking with a gloomy look, that's it. If she doesn't think about the past life, her current life will be different. The condition is still very good.
    Ji Chonghua is usually easy to talk to, and things won't be too difficult if she just goes with him. In her previous life, she always wanted to control him, which was why she got into trouble.
    Xia Chaogui has already planned to live a bad life. After thinking about it, she doesn't find it difficult to live with Ji Chonghua. It's so comfortable to be a rich wife with money and leisure!
    Ji Chonghua had actually been pretending to sleep. He squinted his eyes to peek at Xia Chaogui's reaction. Seeing that she was in a good mood, he pretended to open his eyes leisurely, gave her a kiss, and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.
    After cleaning up, Xia Chaogui had completely adjusted her mentality. She could just treat him as a tool for giving money and a vibrator. She just wanted to coax him into not having an easy life, so she gave him that humble and humble smile again. .
    Before all the words were revealed, she often used it to make Ji Chonghua laugh.
    When Ji Chonghua saw that smile, something didn't feel right. He always felt that she was perfunctory, but when he looked carefully, he felt that she was smiling at him, and it didn't look like she was perfunctory.
    He walked over and hugged her and asked, "Where do you want to go today?"
    "Anyone is fine." Xia Chaogui smiled very virtuously.
    "Let's go have breakfast first."
    Ji Chonghua didn't eat at home, so he took her to a teahouse outside for morning tea. He was good-looking, and he was the second young master of the Ji family. After chatting with the waiter for a few words, he made the other party happy. Pu trembling.
    Xia Chaogui just watched quietly without making any noise.
    After the waitress left, Ji Chonghua suddenly froze when he saw Xia Chaogui opposite him. Xia Chaogui was very possessive. Before Shen Qingyan's identity was revealed in her previous life, she liked to stare at the Yingying Yanyan beside him every day, calling her to remind her. He beat his friend and secretary like a kid just to know his whereabouts, and asked him hysterically why he didn't come home until midnight.
    However, Ji Chonghua naturally didn't like to be controlled by others, so he flirted with various Yingying Yanyan in front of her, so the quarrel between the two became more and more intense, and Xia Chaogui even lost control and started to fight...
    Anyway, during that time, both of them were It was an ugly scene.
    Ji Chonghua immediately became more honest, poured her water and chatted eagerly, his eyes only glued to her, for fear that she would have any emotions again.
    Xia Chaogui didn't have any emotions, just lamented that his relationship with women was indeed very good.
    She suddenly remembered that in her previous life, Ji Chonghua always liked to have sex with various women in front of her. In this life, he had never even touched a female fly, which was very strange.
    So she asked: "Where are all the female friends around you?"
    Ji Chonghua froze again, pretending to be confused: "What female friends? I only know you, a female... and my mother. "
    Aren't there a lot of them?" Xia Chaogui asked, her tone gentle and her face as usual, "There are several people who asked you to go out for drinks.
    " Feeling guilty, I fell in love with her again later, so how could I care about Yingying Yanyan.
    "Oh. If you still want to go out drinking with them, I can help you cover it." Xia Chaogui said with a sincere face, "I was too unstable in my previous life, and I even attacked you. You can go out to play without worries. Don't worry about your parents asking."
    Ji Chonghua originally thought she was joking, but when he saw that she looked serious and it didn't look like a joke, his face darkened, and he felt unhappy in his heart. When the waiter served the food, he once again made people laugh. The flowers were trembling, and the atmosphere could even be said to be ambiguous.
    Xia Chaogui continued to eat her shrimp dumplings like a stranger.
    Ji Chonghua's mood suddenly worsened.
    Xia Chaogui found that she really couldn't understand Ji Chonghua. He was fine before going out, but she was unhappy after a meal and didn't know what he was doing.
    In her heart, Ji Chonghua is already a long-term meal ticket. When the financial sponsor's father is angry, she will naturally put down her posture and coax him. It's all about making money, so don't make excuses.
    Ji Chonghua looked at her seriously for a long time, his voice was still soft, and his tone was even softer than words. She was trying to make him happy, her eyes were concerned, calculated and worried, but not sincere.
    Ji Chonghua was very angry, and felt that he had no right to be angry, but he was indeed angry. Although he was a bad person in his previous life, Xia Chaogui's bad temper was not necessarily good. He was already trying to change, so why did she go further and further away?
    "Don't you like me anymore?" Ji Chonghua suddenly asked.
    Xia Chaogui didn't nod or shake his head, just looked at him quietly.
    "I seem to have fallen in love with you." Ji Chonghua's tone was a little humble.
    Xia Chaogui shook his head this time, "You didn't like me, you always liked soft and gentle women."
    It was her current persona, soft and gentle, which was the perfect match for Shen Qingyan before her true face was revealed. She is violent, selfish, dark, and extremely controlling. She is the type he hates the most.
    "No, I only like you." Ji Chonghua said firmly and held her hand, "I like you no matter what you become."
    "Even if you become like the previous life?"
    Ji Chonghua hesitated. Xia Chaogui in the previous life was hysterical. Shrew, he really didn't like it.
    "That's the real me." Xia Chaogui said, "You will never fall in love with me, you just like to go to bed with me. There will always be a woman in the world who can make you more comfortable than me."
    In the end, she is the one who makes you feel more comfortable. If you don't believe that Ji Chonghua will keep his integrity for her, there will always be a more slutty, classy, ​​and gentle woman who will steal his soul in the future, so you can't take his words seriously. It will be miserable if you take him seriously.
    Ji Chonghua finally plucked up the courage to confess, but was left speechless by her.
    The air became dull for a long time again, and finally it was Xia Chaogui who spoke first. After all, she couldn't offend the benefactor's father because she was short-handed and soft-spoken.
    "Let's not talk about this anymore. We are fine as we are now." She grinned at him, but withdrew her hand, "We don't talk about the past or the future, just live well now."
    She said . She stood up and was about to leave the room, looking for a quiet place to digest herself, but suddenly she was hugged from behind. The man's strength was strong and fierce, and she was violently pulled to another direction without even having time to react.
    The waist was pinched tightly, and the strength of the man's kiss could be said to be almost barbaric. Usually it was just a small fight, but at this moment Xia Chaogui really felt the oppression brought by the beast.
    She struggled subconsciously but was restrained by an even stronger force. The man exuded hostility and anger, like a top predator hunting down prey that could not escape.
    When Xia Chaogui was let go, she didn't even have the strength to stand. She always thought that Ji Chonghua's pheromones could only make her go into heat, but she didn't expect that it could also make her panic, uneasy, and afraid.
    He raised her chin and asked her to look at him, "I've had enough. If you don't explain the past clearly, are you going to be a coward for the rest of your life?"
    "Listen, I know I was nothing before. , you can scold me, hit me and bite me when you are angry, I deserve it, I deserve to suffer, but you can't deal with me like this."
    His eyes were angry and forbearing, burning a hole in her heart, and she was quickly beaten. After blocking it, Xia Chaogui shook his head, "I'm not angry anymore."
    "Lie!" This time it was Ji Chonghua's turn to become hysterical, "You neither trust me nor care about me."
    Xia Chaogui was very scared. The control of pheromones made her feel Ji Chonghua's anger more clearly, but at the same time she was scared. She hid in his arms and cried uncontrollably, just like a scolded child who would seek comfort from his parents no matter how wronged he was.
    She hated herself like this.
    Under the suppression of pheromones, she cried and vented all her emotions. Ji Chonghua knew that she still remembered things from her previous life, but he didn't expect that she remembered it so clearly!
    Let’s not talk about the difficult childbirth. He is indeed a bastard. There is no need to remember that he went to the dining room to eat before she had put on makeup! Besides, what's there to hold a grudge about?
    Ji Chonghua thought Xia Chaogui had changed, but he didn't expect that she was still so irritable, sensitive, and restless. Looking at her embarrassed face, he felt angry and funny.
    He didn't push her away anymore, but firmly held her in his arms, "Little one, don't pretend to be generous if you are so vindictive."
    Xia Chaogui didn't say a word, biting his arm to vent her anger, she didn't dare to use any force. , more like flirting.
    He lowered his eyes to look at his wife lying in his arms, and his heart suddenly softened. He knew her pain and anger, and he was extremely determined to replace the lingering haze in her eyes with love and joy.
    --